Part 2

Bailey's P.O.V.

The next day I woke up with thought of what just happen last night on my mind. All I wanted to do was just punch Reggie in his face but I'm going to do something different since I was on the verge of getting over him I had to try to not think about him for the whole day. This was going to be hard but I had to try. I called my best friend, Christion & asked him if he wanted to go to the mall. The mall was the best place for me to just let go & plus I was with my best friend & we always have ALOT of fun. He came picked me up & we were on our way to mall.

"So what's been going on?" He asked.

"A lot.. I'm just tired of everything." I said.

"Why? What's been happening?" He asked.

"Reggie!" I said.

He laughed because cause every time I talked about Reggie it was something bad or something good.

"What he do this time?" He asked laughing.

"He got mad because I sent him a video I made on Flipgram of screenshoted pictures of us on oovoo so I sent it to him & he talking about I don't ask him for permission to take screenshots & he think it's distrustful. Like what the f***?" I said irritated.

"For real?" Christion said.

"Yes!" I said.

"On the cool Bailey you need to just let that dude go. You deserve better." Christion said.

"I know but it's just that I like him so much & I just allowed myself to just gain all these feelings for him." I said sadly.

"I know but look don't text him & call him. If he text you then just tell him how you feel." Christion said.

"Alright. Thanks best friend!" I said smiling.

"Anytime sis." He said.

We arrived at mall & went inside. We went in different stores like Abercrombie & Fitch, American Eagle Outfitters, Express, Forever 21, Footlocker & etc. I bought a lot of stuff & never thought about Reggie once.

"You want to go eat now?" Christion asked.

"Yes! I'm hungry." I said.

Christion got Chick-Fil-A & I got Chinese Food. I love Chinese food! We sat down & ate our food. We laughed at different people eating. I love my best friend! Our bond was unbreakable. Nobody & I mean nobody could stop us from being best friends. We left the mall. Christion decide to take us to the movies since I didn't want to go home yet. We went inside & bought our tickets to go see 'Divergent' which Christion wanted to go see. We were at the concession stand getting some snacks. Christion quickly tapped my shoulders.

"Bailey look!" He said.

"What?" I said.

I turned to see Reggie with some girl ordering something at a different cash register. I quickly turned my head back to the cashier to grab my food. Christion got his food & we went inside the theater where 'Divergent' was playing. Good! The commercials were still on. Me & Christion sat all the way at top. I couldn't believe Reggie was here at the movies with some girl. That really blew me. I always asked to go to the movies with him but he always gives me that "Oh I have to work" bullshit. Ugh! I was suppose to stop thinking about him but now he's on my mind. He just messed up my whole day. Soon the movie started & we began to watch it. There was this boy two seats across from me & I could feel him stare at me through out the movie. He was with his friends. They were loud & annoying but he was the chill one. Then I heard one his friends say "She got a boyfriend. Don't you see that n**** next to her?" I laughed to myself then I heard him say "I don't care. She's gorgeous." I smiled. "I have to go to the restroom." I told Christion. I left out the theater & went to the restroom. I didn't really have to go. I just kind of wanted to get out of there. I put on some more lipstick & left out the restroom. Soon as I left out of the restroom I seen that boy that was in theater that was sitting two seats across from me. As soon as he seen me, he smiled which made me smile too. He's cute.

"Hi" he said smiling.

"Hi! You were waiting on me?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm sorry if this may seem creepy." He said.

"No, no. It's okay." I said.

"Okay that's good because I thought you were gonna think I was creeping up on you or something." He laughed.

"No you're good I promise." I laughed.

"My name is Jacob by the way." He said smiling with his hand out for me to shake.

"Hi Jacob. I'm Bailey." I said.

"Well Bailey you want to go back & see the rest of the movie?" He asked.

"Sure." I said.

I walked with him back in theater where the movie was playing. Jacob sat next to me & kept flirting with me through out the movie. I blushed & laughed so much. I forgot all about Christion. Jacob's friends were saying stuff like "Get it Jacob!" & "Let me find out that Jacob can spit game." Jacob just laughed & ignored them. He mainly was focusing on me & the movie.