Part 44

"Jacob! Text me back!" a text I received from Vanessa. Can this girl just quit it? What we did was an mistake.. a huge mistake! I didn't know what I was doing, I was drunk. I don't even remember what happened that night after I took that drink that she gave me. Wait.. Did she do something to my drink.. To make me that drunk? That will be the last time I ever take a drink from a stranger especially someone who stalks me! I don't want this girl at all. I don't even find her attractive to be honest with you. The only girl that got my eye is Bailey & that's the ONLY girl. She won't stop blowing up my phone. I'm getting tired of it. She texted again saying "baby why are you ignoring me?" I was done. I called her phone. It rang & rang until she finally answered.
"Baby?" She said.
"I'm not your baby! Why do you keep texting me? I don't want you. What we did was a mistake. I didn't mean for that to happen. Shit, I don't even remember it happening. Can you just leave me alone? I have a girlfriend & I love her."
"Oh Bailey? You obviously don't love her if you was in my pussy that night." She said.
"How do you know my girlfriend?" I asked.
"Don't worry about all that just hope that what happened between us don't get to her." She said.
"Please! Please! Don't tell her. I beg of you.. don't." I said.
"Well for it to not get to her you are going to have to do something for me." She said.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Let's have sex again." She said.
"What?! No! I'm not doing that." I said.
"Well I guess your girlfriend is going to find out that you cheated on her." She said.
What should I do.. in order for it to not get to Bailey? I'm not going to do it anyways because she might tell her regardless. I'm not having sex with her again. Just no! I'm sorry. I screwed up one time & I ain't doing it again. I love Bailey too much.
"I'm not doing it. I love her too much." I said.
"Well if your girlfriend breaks up with you today just know it was because of me." She said & hung up.
"DAMMIT!" I yelled & threw my phone across the room. What am I going to do now? I believe that she will tell Bailey. I really don't want us to break up over this bullshit. I didn't want to break her heart & tell her but at the same time I don't want the bitch to have to tell Bailey herself. I was so mad. Why the fuck did I call her in first place? Stupid! I was so pissed. I didn't know what to do anymore. After what felt like an hour of thinking about it. I decided to tell Bailey myself before I could I got a message saying "it's over! I'm done! How could you cheat on me? Don't ever talk to me again in your life." Oh shit, I fucked up is all I could think of at the moment & my heart breaking into a million of pieces.