Part 54

-Bailey's P.O.V.
Jacob pulled up to a place called 'SkyZone' which was an indoor trampoline place. I never been here before. I was so excited to do it. We went inside & Jacob handed the lady our tickets. I ran to the trampoline & took off my shoes & started jumping. So did Jacob. I never felt so alive. I felt like a little girl. Jacob was laughing at me but I didn't care. I never been here before. I never even jumped on a trampoline before.
"You having fun?" Jacob asked.
"Yessss!" I yelled.
"Save that for later." Jacob said. Suddenly Jacob 'accidentally' fell on me.
"Jacob!" I yelled.
"Oh.. I love how you say my name." Jacob said still on top of me.
I could tell he was getting a little bit too excited about being on top of me.
"Jacob I can feel your dick." I whispered in his ear.
"I know.." He said with a freaky smile.
"Jacob get off of me." I said laughing.
"What's the magic word?" He asked.
"Now!" I yelled.
"Nope.." Jacob said.
"Jacob forreal! Cause I'm started to get turned on." I said giggling.
"That's even better." Jacob said.
Soon after we were done jumping, we left. We decided to go get a couples massage at Massage Envy. When we arrived we were greeted by this nice woman.
"Hi.. How may I help you today?" The woman asked.
"Hi.. We would like to get a couples massage." Jacob said.
"Okay. For how long?" The woman asked.
"An hour would be lovely." Jacob said.
"Okay well I'm going have you two to come to the back." The lady said leading us to the back to where our room was where we were going to be doing the massages. She told us to take off our clothes & put on the robe that was on table then to lay down on the massage tables.
"Tell me when you guys are done so I can call in the massage therapists." She said then close the door. I was taking a glance at the room. It was so nice. Our massage tables were close together but not that close. I started to take off my clothes seductively & of course Jacob was staring at me. I was kind of doing it on purpose.
"Damn baby.." I heard Jacob said as I took off my pants.
I giggled then turned to see him grabbing himself. I slapped him on his arm.
"Jacob!" I said laughing.
"What?" He said like he did nothing.
"You nasty!" I said laughing.
"Let me be nasty then.. Ain't my fault seeing you taking off your clothes like that turns me on." He said.
I took off my shirt & bra. I then starting looking at Jacob take off his clothes. Good god of mine! His body was so amazing. I couldn't even lie. I bit my lip. He seen my face & smirked.
"You like what you see?" Jacob asked.
"Yeah I do." I said.
"You want to show me how much you like it?" Jacob asked.
"Yeah baby." I said.
He smirked. He lead me over to the massage table then laid me down. He started kissing on my neck. I moaned his name so softly in his ear giving him chills down his spine. Just then we heard someone knock on the door. Me & Jacob looked at each other like oh shit then ran to put on our robes.
"Come in.." Jacob said.
The two massage therapists walked in. We were greeted by them then they started to give us our massage. The shit felt so amazing. I kept moaning then Jacob says "damn.. You be making her moan more than me." We all started laughing. Jacob is crazy after our massage was over with we headed to Taco Bell for some lunch. We sat inside there & ate.
"Those massages were everything." I said for like the thousandth time.
"Yeah I know." Jacob said.
"I'm ready to go back like damn." I said.
"I'm just mad that we couldn't finish what we started." Jacob said with a freaky smile.
"I know I was horny as fuck." I said.
Jacob gave Bailey a freaky look.
"Are you still horny?" Jacob asked.
"Not really. Why?" I asked.
"I was thinking maybe we could you know.." Jacob said with a freaky look on his face.
"Where?" I asked.
"Um well not at my place. My dad is home. Maybe your place & Trin can just cover her ears." Jacob said.
I laughed.
"I rather for my sister not to be there." I said.
"Well shit where we going to go?" Jacob asked.
"I don't know I guess we would to have wait till we can." Bailey said.