Part 17

I woke up the next day & turned to see Jacob.. not next to me. I sat up in my bed & turned my head to the left to see a note on my night stand. It said "I had to go back home. I enjoyed spending the night with you. I'll see you later baby. P.S. You snore loud lol! -your boyfriend, Jacob" I smiled at the note & put in the drawer. I don't snore loud though! At least I think I don't. I got up & went in the bathroom. I did my morning routine (wash my face, brush my teeth & shower etc.) after that I went downstairs to find my mom cooking breakfast.

"Good morning mom!" I said smiling.

"Good morning my baby." She said giving me a hug.

"So how did you sleep?" I asked her.

"Fine. But your sister didn't come home last night." My mom said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"She's not here. I went upstairs to her room & she wasn't in her bed. I tried calling her this morning but my phone dead so I'm letting it charge." My mom said.

"Did you happen to see anything in my room?" I asked her curious.

"No why? You had some boy up there? I told you don't be bring no boys up in my d*** house without me knowing." She said furious.

"No mom! I didn't have no one in my room." I told her.

I swear my mom bipolar one minute she calm then the next minute she screaming at you like that.

"Well why you asked me that question?" She asked.

"I was just asking mom." I said.

"You better not be bringing no boys into my house. That's all I know." My mom said.

She's been like this since that time when I brought my ex over without her knowing. Me & him were laying in bed together with the door closed till my mom opened the door & found us laying in bed. We didn't do nothing though but kiss. I swear I never been so scared in my life. My ex jumped out the bed so fast. My mom was about to kill him but she didn't. She screamed at him & told him not to come back. I, on the other hand, got a beaten & was grounded for 2 months. That was the worst day of my life.

"I'm not mom." I said lying.

I hate lying to my mom but I didn't want another a** whooping. Oh no! That wasn't going to happen.

"Go call your sister to make sure she's okay then come get your breakfast." She said.

"Okay." I said going upstairs to my room.

I grabbed my phone. It was a message from Jacob. I smiled. I opened the message. It said "I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I'll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I'd do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets. Good morning my love. ❤️" I blushed. I texted back saying "Sometimes I can't see myself when I'm with you. I can only just see you." I then called my sister. She answered.

"Hello?" She said sounding all sleepy.

"Trin? Where you at? Why you didn't come home?" I asked her.

"I slept by Tiffany's for the night. Why what happened?" She asked.

"Oh nothing. Mom was worried about you not coming home so she told me to call you." I said.

"Oh we'll tell her I'm fine. I'll see y'all later on today." She said.

"Alright bye bae." I said laughing.

"Bye bae." She said & ended the call.

I went back downstairs & told my mom she was by Tiffany. My mom doesn't really like Tiffany because she thinks she is a bad influence but she's been Trin's friend since forever. Me & my mom starting eating the breakfast. After we were done eating breakfast I went back upstairs. I looked at my phone. It was a message from Jacob. It said "Awww baby you so sweet. ☺️" I texted back saying "I know I am. 😂" I put my phone on my night stand & laid down across my bed. My phone vibrated. I turned towards my night stand & grabbed my phone. It was a text from Jacob. "Conceded I see. 😂" I texted back saying "I'm not conceded. 😦"

-End of Bailey's P.O.V.