Part 45

"Baby listen to me please! Can we please talk about this?" I texted her back saying. It was 15 minutes later & she still haven't texted me back. I decided to call her, it went straight to voicemail. I called her again, it went straight to voicemail again. I started to instantly get angry. I started throwing things in my room. I was so pissed. I felt like my life was falling apart. I can't believe this one incident destroyed our relationship. I decided to go by Bailey's house. I grabbed my keys & headed out the house.
"Where are you going?" My dad asked me before I left out.
"Handle some business.." I said.
I left out the house & got in the car. I started speeding to Bailey's house. I'm not about to let some thot ruin our relationship I was going to go fix this. I finally made it to her house & rang the door bell.

-End of Jacob's P.O.V.
-Bailey's P.O.V.

I was in here laying down. I had just woke up. I heard a knock at the door. I went downstairs to go answer it. It was some girl standing there with Carolyn.
"Bailey can you come outside real quick?" Carolyn asked.
"Carolyn where have you been?" I asked her surprised to see her.
"Don't worry about all that right now just come outside real quick." She said.
I stepped outside.
"What is it?" I asked.
"Go ahead & tell her Vanessa." Carolyn said.
"Well.. Um to start off I don't like Jacob. I never seen this guy before nothing..(GCO)" Vanessa started to say.
"So this is about Jacob?" I asked.
"Yeah." She said.
"Okay." I said.
"Well one night I went out for drinks. I notice that he kept looking at me so I went stood over there where he was. I started to ask him why he kept staring at me. His reply was "Cause you look fine ass hell!" I laughed. He offered me a drink. Next thing you know he got drunk. I offered him a ride to my place. You know cause he was drunk & I'm not about to leave you there drunk as hell. Just like when me & Carolyn went out for drinks, this girl got seriously drunk. I had to take her to my place cause of how drunk she was, I wasn't going to let her drive home drunk. So back to the story well we got to my place & well he was basically all over me & so we ended up fucking. Now he won't stop blowing up my phone. He keeps telling me he misses me. He wants to fuck me. I'm his baby. Shit like that." Vanessa said.
My felt my heart sink my chest. I couldn't believe what I just heard. I then got kind of angry cause this thot bitch fucked my man.
"Let me see the messages." I said.
She showed me the messages. He was blowing up this girl's phone telling her he loves her, he misses her. All that type of shit.
"Why didn't you stop him from fucking you?" I asked.
"He is so aggressive, I couldn't get him off of me."
"That's all you have to tell me?" I asked.
"Yeah & can you tell him stop blowing up my phone? I don't want him." She said laughing.
Carolyn was laughing too but I didn't find shit funny.
"What's so funny?" I asked serious as hell.
"Your man! This nigga will not stop texting my phone." Vanessa said laughing.
"Okay well imma need you to shut the fuck up with all that 'haha' shit." I said pissed off.
I started to get angry now & what the fuck Carolyn laughing at? Her ass ain't even got a man. Her ass been single! She would always asked me why nobody loves me? Why nobody wants to date me? All that bullshit.
"The fuck you just said to me? Bitch don't get smart with me before I beat yo ass!" She said.
"Beat my ass.. That's if you can. But since you offered to fight. Wassup? Do something!" I said. I was ready to fight this bitch. Laughing like shit funny. Then she had sex with my man.. Well I don't know if he really is my man after what he did. Carolyn stood infront of her.
"Don't beat her ass Vanessa." She said.
"What? Oh really Carolyn?" I asked.
"Yeah bitch! I don't fuck with you." Carolyn said.
"Oh so you don't fuck with me? After I had your back & shit. I was there for your ass! You don't fuck with me? Okay I got you. I don't fuck with you either." I said.
Who the fuck she thought she was? I swear I wanted to beat her & that bitch ass! 😤 I was so pissed.
"Let's go Vanessa. She ain't worth it." Carolyn said.
"Yeah please leave off my property & don't ever return!" I said.
"Just like how your man needs to get out of my messages & never text me again?" She said walking off.
That was it. I ran up behind her, grabbed her hair then threw her to the ground. I started punching her in the face. I then felt someone grab my hair & pull me to the ground. It was Carolyn. Carolyn started hitting me. I got up & started fighting Carolyn then the 'Vanessa' girl jumped in. Then I seen my sister & my mom running out the house. My sister was in a tee shirt & some booty shorts. She started fighting Vanessa since she seen her try to jump me. My sister started dragging her & hitting her all in the face. My mom was just standing there watching. Every time we get into a fight, me or my sister she just stands there & watch. Now you know if the police comes she breaks it up. But I was beating the shit out of Carolyn ass. That bitch had me so messed up. My mom then broke up the fight. Vanessa & Carolyn had to leave. Me, my mom & my sister went inside. My mom & sister asked why I got into a fight with them girls. I explained to them everything.
"I had noticed it when I was upstairs in my room, cleaning then I looked out window & seen you fighting that girl. Then I notice the other girl standing right there & I automatically thought she is about to jump my sister. I put on my shoes & ran outside. I called mom too. They were not about to jump you! Hell no! I be damn!" My sister said.
"I'm glad you were here cause I would have got jumped." I said.
"I know! I'm glad I was here too." My sister said.
"So this Jacob boy cheated on you? Are you okay?" My mom asked.
"I'm hurt. I can't believe he cheated on me after I.... never mind." I said.
"After you did what?" My mom asked.
"Yeah what you did?" My sister asked.
"Nothing. But I just can't believe he would cheat on me. I thought he loved me." I said.
"Niggas always cheat." My sister said.
My mom hit her on her arm.
"Don't be cursing in my damn house!" My mom said.
"Okay I'm sorry." My sister said rubbing her arm.
"You better go break up with him! He's no good because if he really loved you, he would have never cheated on you with some thot." My mom said.
Me & my sister laughed.
"What?" My mom asked.
"Where you get thot from?" I asked.
"You too old to be saying that!" My sister said.
My mom gave her a death glare.
"I'm just playing.. You not old." My sister said looking away.
"Anyways if he broke your heart, get rid of him. He's no good!" My mom said.
"You right mom! I am." I said.
I went upstairs & texted him saying "it's over! I'm done! How could you cheat on me? Don't ever talk to me again in your life." I was heart broken. I just couldn't believe he cheated on me. Not Jacob! He's been so good to me. I couldn't believe he would go fuck another bitch! I turned off my phone. I was just done. I laid down in my bed, crying. I couldn't believe he hurt me this bad. A few moments later I heard the door bell.
-End of Bailey's P.O.V.