Part 57

- Carolyn's P.O.V.
So my plan was going in full effect. I know you guys are wondering.. What is my plan? Well since you ask, my plan is to get Trevor to have sex with Bailey. For him to get her pregnant & Jacob to break up with her. Perfect plan right? I know she's not going to want to tell Jacob since she doesn't want him dead. Which it'll make Jacob think she cheated & want to break up with her. I can't wait till he find out she's pregnant. His face is going to be priceless. After we left Bailey's house we decided to go back to my house.
- Bailey's P.O.V.
After I was done taking a bath. I went to go lay down on my bed & cry. I heard someone come through the front door. I ran downstairs to see it was my sister.
"Where were you?" I asked her.
"I was out.." My sister said.
"Why would you leave me in the house by myself?" I asked her angry.
"What? Bailey you always stay in the house by yourself. What's wrong with you?" My sister asked.
I calmed down.
"Nothing.. Never mind." I said.
I wanted to tell her what happened so bad but I knew she going to tell my mom then Jacob was going to end up dead in a matter of time. I just couldn't. I had to keep it to myself.
"Okay.. Weird ass. Here. I got you some breakfast though." My sister said handing me the Mc Donald's bag.
"What? You got me food? You don't even like buying me a pack of gum." I said sarcastic.
"Yeah, yeah whatever. Just eat it or I'll eat it." My sister said going sit at the table to go eat her food.
I went to the table & started eating too.
- Jacob's P.O.V.
I got out the shower & looked at my phone. No new messages. No nothing. I went downstairs to find my dad cooking breakfast.
"Goodmorning pops." I said to him.
"Goodmorning son! I'm almost done with breakfast. Just wait a few more minutes." My dad said with a smile.
"Okay dad." I said.
"But hey son.. While your waiting on breakfast you don't mind me asking you if you want to go spend the day with your old man." My dad said.
"Oh no dad I don't mind at all. Where do you want to go?" I asked him.
"I was thinking about going to a boxing class today. You wouldn't mind doing that?" My dad asked.
"No I don't mind. That's sounds fun. What time is it for?" I asked my dad.
"The class starts at 2:30." My dad said.
"Alright." I said.
Soon my dad gave me my food & we started eating.

-Bailey's P.O.V.

I took my food upstairs & started eating. All I kept thinking was about the incident that happened. I was so scared. I wanted to tell Jacob & even my sister but i just couldn't. I didn't want anybody to find out. I didn't want nothing to happen to Jacob. I kept crying but i had to find out if i was pregnant or not. I called my doctor & made an appointment. After i was done eating, i laid back & rubbed my belly. Jacob would be disappointed if i didn't tell him but Carolyn is crazy as fuck! No telling what she might do if she find out that i told Jacob. I then got a text from Jacob. It said "Goodmorning wife" i texted back saying "Goodmorning husband" i loved it when he called me his wife. It would just make my whole day. He texted asking "Was Carolyn over there?" I texted back saying "Yeah. Why?" I couldn't tell Jacob what happened. I just couldn't. He texted asking "Why was she over there?" I thought about what I should tell him. I hate lying. "She came over to check up on me & apologize." i texted back saying. "Yeah... that was some apology she did." i said to myself after sending the message to Jacob. I still couldn't believe she would let Trevor do that to me. All the stuff we been through together I thought she would have some kind of heart. Later on that day, i just stayed home. I didn't want to go no where.