Part 8

-Bailey's P.O.V.

We pulled up to what look like a big restaurant. The limo driver came & opened the door for us. We got out & he closed the door behind us.

"We're here!" Jacob said.

We walked inside the restaurant & waited for a waiter. This place was packed with a lot of people. Then a waitress came.

"VIP section for two." Jacob said.

The lady checked the booking schedule for tables.

"Oh Jacob! Right this way sir." she said assorting us to the VIP section.

We sat down at the table.

"Your personal waiter will be here in a second to ask for the drinks you want." the lady said.

We were the only one in the VIP section which was away from everyone which was nice. We even had our own personal waiter. He came & asked for our drinks. He also set out the menu.

"Good evening how may I help you with drinks?" He asked.

"Uh.. I'll take a bottle of wine for me & her." Jacob said.

"Wait Jacob I can't have wine." I said.

"Don't worry Bailey it's not how you think it is." He said back to me.

"Yeah it's not how you think it is." The waiter repeated.

"Then how is it?" I asked.

"You'll see.." The waiter said walking off.

"Bailey it's not like wine. It's similar to it." Jacob said.

"Oh okay." I said.

Me & Jacob began to look at the menu. Everything was high.

"Jacob this stuff is high. I only brought a hundred dollars with me." I said.

"It's okay Bailey. I got it. I'm paying for us." He said.

"No Jacob you can't." I said.

He turned to look at me & grabbed my hand.

"Bailey don't worry about it.. I got it. I'm the one that asked you on a date. So order what ever you like." He said.

I still didn't feel okay about Jacob paying for my food but it was very sweet of him.

"Okay Jacob but really you don't have to do all this for me. I'm not special." I said.

Jacob looked at me & sat closer to me.

"Bailey, you are special. Your special to me. Your beautiful, sweet & intelligent. I have been thinking about you since the first day we met. Just like my dad always said to me if she's worth your life then she's special." He said holding my chin up looking into my eyes.

I wish Reggie could say all those things to me about how I'm special to him & that I'm beautiful & he thinks about me a lot but he doesn't. All he cares about is getting in between my legs. Just then the waiter came back with the bottle of wine & two wine glasses. He poured our "wine" in the wine glasses. He sat the wine down & put the cork on it.

"Are you guys ready to order?" He asked.

I taste the wine & it didn't really taste like regular wine. It didn't taste as strong as wine.

"Like it?" Jacob asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Okay. But yeah I'm ready to order." Jacob said.

"What would you like to order sir?" The waiter asked.

"The steamed lobster please." Jacob said.

The waiter wrote it down.

"Now you ma'am?" He asked talking to me.

"Can I have the Filet Mignon please?" I asked.

"Yes ma'am. Will that be all?" He asked writing it down.

"Yes sir." I said.

"Alright I'll be back with your orders." The waiter said & left.

Me & Jacob were drinking the wine.

"Cheers?" Jacob asked holding his wine glass up in the air.

I smiled.

"Cheers to us." I said hitting his wine glass lightly with mine.

"I'm so happy to be here with you Bailey." Jacob said.

I blushed.

"I'm happy to be here with you too Jacob." I said.

Just then I felt his fingers locked with mine. I looked down then back at him. We both sat there smiling at each other. Just then I heard music playing. We looked over to see a jazz band playing.

"Care to dance?" Jacob asked.

"Of course." I said smiling as he took my hand.

We went to this small area where the jazz band was playing. Me & Jacob got close together. He put his hands around my waist. I put my hands around his neck as we rocked back in forth to the music. I rested my head on his shoulder.

"Your so beautiful." He whispered in my ear.

"Thank you." I whispered back.

"I wish we can stay like this forever." He said & laughed a little.

"Me too." I said laughing.

"Bailey?" He asked.

I looked up at him in his eyes.

"Yes?" I asked.

He kept looking at me in my eyes as if he could see the world.

"I want to take you somewhere after this." He said.

"Okay." I said smiling.

Just then the waiter came with our food. We sat down & ate our food. We talk about how Jacob use to be scared of balloons. It was so funny. I never laughed so much before.