Part 56

I woke up the next morning & went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower then left my bathroom to go get on my phone. I noticed that I was still on the phone with Bailey. I put my phone to my ear to see if I would hear anything. I heard her snoring loud. I laughed then I heard what seem to be... Carolyn? I heard her talking. I listen to her carefully. It sounds like she was getting in the bed with Bailey because every time you get in her bed it makes a noise. I heard her say 'Goodmorning beautiful.." This bitch crazy as fuck. She must of notice I was still on the phone cause I heard her say "She must have been on the phone with Jacob all night. (evil laugh) No more of Jacob.." Then the phone hung up. What fuck? What's that suppose to mean? No more of Jacob.. You know she crazy so no telling what she talking about. I got up & got in the shower.
- Bailey's P.O.V.
I wake up & see Carolyn sitting in the chair on the side of my bed, looking like she was waiting on me to wake up. I screamed. She laughs.
"What are you screaming for baby?" Carolyn asked getting up from her seat.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked her trying to move but realize that I'm strapped down.
"What the fuck? Carolyn?! Why am I strapped down?" I asked her trying to get up.
"You can't get out of the straps hunny!" Carolyn noticing the fact I was trying to get loose of the straps.
"Why the fuck am I strapped down?" I asked her getting pissed.
"No reason.." Carolyn said then laugh.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked her.
"Why the fuck are you still with Jacob? He cheated on you. You should of let him go." Carolyn said.
"Jacob? He's the whole reason why your doing this?" I asked her.
"More like for us." She said.
"Get me out of this shit!" I said struggling trying to get free.
"No can't do that.." She said.
Just then she went stepped outside the door. I looked all around my room then at the straps. I tried ripping it with my teeth. It didn't work. I wonder where my sister is. She's suppose to be here. Ugh! Why does Carolyn even bother? I don't like that girl & she keeps being stupid. I hate her! She walked back in the room then right behind her was Trevor.
"Trevor?!" I said.
"Hey baby." He said.
"Your behind this too?" I asked him.
"Yeah." He said.
"Why Trevor? I thought you loved me." I said.
"Aye! Don't flip the script!" Carolyn said.
"I do love you Bailey but I can't stand to see you & Jacob together so I have to do this." He said unbuckling his pants.
"Um.. Trevor what are you doing?" I asked getting scared.
"You know exactly what I'm doing." He said with a smirk & got in the bed with me.
Carolyn then comes over & covers my mouth with duck tape.
"Shh.. It'll be okay." She said & backed away.
I started screaming with my mouth covered with duck tape & moving around.
"Shh.. Bailey. Be still. It'll only be for a minute." Trevor said.
I screamed again. Trevor started taking off my pajama pants then started kissing in between my thighs. I didn't like what I was receiving at all. I kept moving my legs. Carolyn came over & held my legs down.
"Stop moving so much Bailey.. Damn!" Carolyn said.
Trevor then started taking off my panties. He started feeling on my pussy. I was a little wet down there. I ain't even going to lie. He liked that. He started taking off his pants. He was on rock, solid hard! My eyes started watering when I seen him started taking off his boxers. I screamed & started moving around on the bed. Carolyn hit me in my face & moved back.
"Shut up!" Carolyn said.
I just stopped & looked at her. I was ready to hurt her more than Trevor was going to hurt me. He then positioned himself in between my legs. I screamed. Carolyn walked out the room. I couldn't believe she would let him do this to me. Trevor began to rub his dick against my pussy. I started moving my legs. I didn't like what he was doing at all then he stuck his dick in my pussy so quickly that I screamed. It kind of hurt. I felt a tear roll down my face. He started going in & out at a slow pace. I couldn't believe I was getting raped by someone who said that they would never hurt me. He then sped up the pace. He was breathing hard against my neck & moaning a little. He stuck his hand up my shirt & bra then started playing with my boobs. He kept going harder & harder in me but I couldn't stop him. I couldn't move. I just laid there & took it. Crying my eyes out. He finally started slowing the pace then I felt warm sperm come inside of me. I couldn't believe he just did that. Trevor was out of breath. He took the tape off my mouth & tried to give me a kiss. I moved my head. He tried to kiss me again. I moved my head again. He finally held my head in place & kissed my lips.
"& if you tell Jacob I did this.. I'll kill him. Keep your mouth close or he's dead. Got me?" Trevor said.
I didn't say nothing. I just shook my head.
"I love you.." Trevor said getting up from the bed.
I didn't say nothing.
"Bailey!" He yelled.
"What?" I asked with tears rolling down my face.
"Say it back." Trevor said.
I didn't say nothing again.
Trevor started to get mad.
"Say it!" He yelled at me.
He scared me.
"No.." I said.
Carolyn came in the room.
"Why you yelling?" She asked him.
"Nothing. Let's just get out." Trevor said putting his clothes on.
Carolyn loosen the rope that strapped me down to the bed.
"Remember you tell Jacob & he's dead." Carolyn said & left the room.
Trevor kissed me again before he left. I got up & took a bath. I couldn't describe to you how I was feeling. I felt very dirty & just violated. I thought about how he came inside of me.. I just knew I was pregnant. I cried as I took my bath.