Part 11

-Bailey's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning. I got up out the bed & went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror.

"I look ugly in the morning." I said.

I turned on shower & left the bathroom to go get some clothes to wear for the day. I went back in the bathroom & sat my clothes on the corner, took off my clothes & got in the shower & closed the shower curtain. A few seconds later my sister came in the bathroom.

"Bailey!" She said.

I jumped. She really scared me.

"Trinity! I'm in the shower." I said startled.

"Look me & momma going to IHOP.. You want to come?" She asked.

"Yeah just let me finish showering." I said.

"Alright hurry up. I'm hungry." She said leaving out the bathroom.

I got out the shower & dried myself off with a towel. I put on my clothes. I washed my face & brushed my teeth. I put my hair into a messy bun. I went in the room & grabbed my phone & went downstairs.

"You ready?" My sister asked me with her keys in her hand.

"Yes" I said.

"Momma!" My sister yelled.

"I'm coming s***!" My mom yelled.

Me & my sister yelled then a few seconds later my mom came out of her room.

"Alright.. I'm ready." She said walking towards us.

We left out the house & got in the car & left. I looked at my phone & seen 2 messages for Jacob one from last night & this morning. The text from this morning said "good morning beautiful. 😘 later on can you meet me somewhere?" He asked. I texted back saying "Sure.. What's the problem?"

"So Bailey did you & Christion have fun last night?" My mom asked.

My sister looked at me in the rear view mirror & winked. I laughed alittle.

"Yeah we had a good time.. A very good time." I said low & smiled out the window.

I thought about Jacob. My smile got really big. My cheeks started to hurt from smiling to hard.

"That's good" my mom said.

Just then we pulled up to IHOP. We got out the car & went inside. We were approached by a waitress

"Good morning! Table for how many?" She said.

"3" my sister said.

"Alright right this way." She bringing us to a table.

She handed us the menus.

"What would you like to drink ladies?" the waitress asked.

"Orange Juice please." My mom said.

"Apple Juice for me." I said.

"Lemonade for me." My sister said.

"Alright I'll be back with your drinks." The waitress said with a smile & walked away.

"So are y'all going somewhere today?" My mom asked me & my sister.

"I'm going to a party with my friends later on." My sister said.

"Well I'm going somewhere with Christion." I said.

I wasn't really going somewhere with Christion but with Jacob.