Part 15

Bailey & Jacob left what was now there 'Special Place' together. Jacob was taking Bailey home. A few minutes later they arrived to her house.

"You want me to walk you to the door?" Jacob asked.

"No I'm fine but thanks anyway." Bailey said getting out the car.

"Wait Bailey.." Jacob said.

"What?" Bailey said.

"My goodbye kiss.." Jacob said with a puppy dog face.

Bailey laughed.

"Jacob! You play too much." Bailey said laughing.

Bailey turned towards Jacob & gave him a kiss.

"Happy? Bye Jacob." Bailey said chuckling.

"Yes bye Bailey." Jacob said laughing.

Bailey closed the door to his car. She started walking towards the door. She went inside & blew a kiss at Jacob. Jacob blew a kiss to Bailey. He smiled & drove off. Bailey went upstairs to her room to take off her shoes then went to her sister's room. She wasn't in there.

"Oh.. She went to that party." Bailey reminded herself.

Bailey went downstairs to her mom's room. She was on the phone.

-Bailey's P.O.V.

"Mom?" I said.

"Wait hold on Valerie.. What?" Her mom said.

"You still wanted to go somewhere?" I asked.

"No I was just going to order a pizza for the two of us & call it a night. It's getting late anyways." She said.

"Okay you want me to go order the pizza?" I asked her.

"Yeah you can... yeah so like I was saying that bitch had some nerve..." My mom said.

I laughed. I pulled out my phone. I looked through the phone book for Pizza Hut's number. I found it & called them. They said the food would get here in 20 minutes until then I went to my room & watched tv.

-End of Bailey's P.O.V.

-Jacob's P.O.V.

I was driving home when I got a text from my dad saying "you are suppose to be at the studio." I looked at the time. It was 7:48. Damn! I was late. I turned around & went to the studio. A few minutes later I arrived to the studio. I parked my car & went inside. I went to the media room & seen my mom & dad standing there talking to my music producer. They stopped talking to him & looked at me.

"MOOOOM!" I said & went to go hug her.

"Jacob! Hey baby!" She said hugging me back.

I missed my mom so much. I don't care I'll admit it.. I'm a momma's boy. I love my mom to the death of me.

"I miss you so much momma." I said while hugging her tight.

"I missed you too baby." My mom said smiling almost about to cry.

"Uh son? I'm sorry for breaking this up but why are you late? I told you studio time is 7:30 & it's 8:04." My dad said.

"I'm sorry dad.. time got away from me. It was my fault." I said.

"Let's go out in the hallway & talk." My dad said.

I think he was about to argue with me. I don't feel like arguing. I just had the best day of my life. Arguing is not a option at the moment. We went in the hallway.