Part 37

Bailey woke up & looked at Jacob. He was drooling & snoring.
"He must have been tried." Bailey said to herself.
She got up & looked at the time. It was 6:35.
"Damn we was sleep that long." Bailey said to herself, stretching.
Bailey grabbed her phone & seen a message from Reggie saying "I miss you baby girl 😘" Bailey just ignored it & went in the bathroom to go look at her self.
"Ew! I look ugly." Bailey said fixing her hair. Her & Jacob was suppose to go out for dinner. So Bailey went to go shake Jacob lightly.
"Jacob..Jacob" Bailey kept saying for him to wake up.
"Huh?" He said waking up.
"Baby are we still going out for dinner?" Bailey asked.
"Yeah, yeah of course baby." He said wiping the drool from his face.
"Ewww!" Bailey said laughing.
"What?" Jacob said laughing.
"You wiping your drool! Ewww!" Bailey said.
Jacob laughed.
"But baby can you take me home so I can go get changed for dinner then you can come pick me up?" Bailey asked.
"Okay baby I got you." Jacob said getting out of his bed to go wash his hands & his face from all that drool.
They then left the house & headed to Bailey's house. When they arrived Bailey kissed Jacob then got out the car & headed to the front door.
"Baby?" Jacob said.
"What?" Bailey said unlocking the door.
"Make sure you bring a bathing suit. I have a surprise for us after dinner." Jacob said with a naughty look on his face.
Bailey laughed.
"Okay baby. If I can find one." Bailey said.
"You'll find one." Jacob said.
Bailey laughed at how he said it.
"Okay. I'll see you in a few." Bailey said.
"Bye gorgeous!" Jacob said driving off.
"Bye handsome!" Bailey yelled to him.
She went inside her house & locked the door. Bailey's mom or sister wasn't home.
"Ugh! They never are here." Bailey said with an attitude. She went upstairs to her room. She turned on the light & seen a bag sitting on her. She looked inside of it & seen a bright pink 2-piece bathing suit. She smiled at it & thought "Jacob must of got this for me." She smiled from ear to ear. She then put the bathing suit back in the bag & turned on some music. The song that was playing was called "Shower" by Becky G. Bailey loved this song. This was how she felt about Jacob basically. She went in her closet to find something to wear then she almost forgot she bought something to wear for the dinner. She went inside her bags & found this nice fitted white dress she bought. She laid it out cross the bed. She also bought a pair of high heels too. They were also white. She sat them next to the dress. She also pull out some accessories to go with the dress. Bailey then went in her bathroom & turned on the shower.
"Dancing in the mirror... & singing in the SHOWERRR!!" Bailey started to sing loudly then began to dance. She went in her room to grab a pair of panties & bra then went back in the bathroom to take her shower. 10 minutes later she got out the shower & waited on the bathroom let all the smoke out so she can do her hair & makeup. She was in her bra & panties. She checked her phone to see if Jacob texted her. He didn't but she seen that Reggie did. The text said "I'm coming over" I ignored the text & turned on "Beautiful Life" by Sebastian Mikael. She also loved this song. It was a great song. Bailey then heard a knock at the door. She put on some sweats, a old shirt & walked downstairs to the door. She opened the door & to find.. Reggie standing there.
"REGGIE WHAT DO YOU WANT? LEAVE ME ALONE!" Bailey said & was about to slam the door until he put his foot in the way so the door wouldn't close.
"Reggie move your foot! Can you please leave?" Bailey said.
Reggie opened up the door slowly & walked inside the house.
"GET OUT!" Bailey yelled & threw something at him.
"Let's talk Bailey please.." He said.
"NO! LEAVE!" Bailey said.
She went over to him & try to push him out the door but he wouldn't move. She started to get scared.
"REGGIE LEAVE PLEASE!" Bailey said.
"No I'm not leaving.." Reggie said.