Part 50

- The Next Day

The next morning Jacob woke up & seen Bailey was still sleeping. He got up & went downstairs to find Trin watching tv.
"Goodmorning" Jacob said.
Trin jumped.
"Oh boy you scared me." She said.
"I'm sorry." Jacob said laughing.
"That's not funny. But I made you & Bailey breakfast. My mom went to work." Trin said.
"Okay well thanks." Jacob said.
"Mhm.." Trin said.
Jacob went to go get his breakfast out the kitchen to go eat. A few minutes later Bailey came from downstairs.
"Momma here?" She asked her sister.
"Naw she went to work." Trin said.
"Okay." Bailey said walking to the kitchen then notice Jacob was sitting at the table eating.
"Goodmorning baby." Bailey said walking his way.
"Goodmorning baby." Jacob said wiping his fingers then giving Bailey a kiss.
"Yall are so annoying!!" Trin said irritated.
"What's wrong with you?" Bailey asked going in the kitchen to get some food.
"I'm single as fuck. That's what's wrong." Trin said.
"What happened to that boy you was talking to?" Bailey asked putting her food on a different plate.
"He ain't nothing but a hoe. Fuck him." Trin said.
Jacob laughed.
"What the fuck is so funny?" Trin asked.
"How you said that." Jacob said.
"Is there a problem with me saying that?" Trin asked.
"Yeah there is." Jacob said.
"Do you want to fight Jacob?" Trin asked.
Bailey came sat down next to Jacob at the table.
"I'll beat you up." Jacob said.
Trin laughed.
"That's what you think." Trin said.
"ANYWAYS.. Where we going today Jacob?" Bailey asked.
"Um.. Well first I'm going home to go take a shower & change." Jacob said.
"We need to find me a boyfriend fuck all that other shit you talking about." Trin said.
Jacob coughs & says "thirsty!"
Bailey laughs.
"How dare you.. Nigga!" Trin said.
After Jacob ate he went home to go take a shower. When he arrived there his dad was home, sitting on the couch.
- Jacob's P.O.V.
"Where were you?" My dad asked.
"At a friends house." I said.
"No you weren't." My dad said.
"Okay. I wasn't I was by Bailey's house." I said.
"What I told you about sleeping over at her house?! Are you having sex with her?" My dad asked.
"No I'm not." I said.
"You lying. Ain't no way!" My dad said.
"Her mom lives there so we can't have sex no way plus I respect her enough to not have sex with her." I said with an attitude.
"Her mom lets you sleep there? Oh she's probably one of those moms that don't care what they daughter do." My dad said.
"Look dad! Stop talking about her mom! Her mom is very nice & she does care about what Bailey does." I said.
"Once you get her pregnant that's it." My dad said.
I didn't really want to entertain my dad no more. He's so annoying. He gets on my nerves. I wouldn't get Bailey pregnant right now. I would in the future but not right now. I went upstairs to my room to go take a shower & get changed. After I was done i went downstairs to find my dad with my keys in his hand.
"What you doing with my keys?" I asked him.
"I'm taking these away." My dad said.
"You can't take away my keys." I said.
"Watch me!" My dad said.
"Why are you taking my keys?" I asked.
"Cause I don't want you seeing that girl & I mean it." My dad said.
I swear my dad pisses me off so much. What's his problem? Ain't nothing wrong with Bailey! I swear I just wanted to fight him but he better be lucky he's my dad but he can't take my keys away.
"Give me back my keys dad!" I yelled.
My dad stuck them in his pocket & laughed.
"Your not getting these back until you show more focus on your career or you may never get them back at all." My dad said.
Here he go again with this career shit. I'm so tired of him.
"Studio time today at 6:00." My dad said.
"But dad.." Jacob began to say.
"But dad nothing! Your going to the studio that's final." My dad said.
That's what I get for leaving my keys downstairs with my dad. I went upstairs & texted Bailey & told her what happened.