Part 3

Still Bailey's P.O.V.

After the movie was over me, Christion, Jacob & his friends were in the lobby. Christion was talking this girl he seen. He was trying to get her number basically. I was there with Jacob. Jacob's eyes were locked on me the whole time we were there together.

"So did you like the movie?" He asked.

"Yeah it was good. How about you?" I asked.

"Yeah it was pretty good.. since I was with you." He said.

"Aww Jacob." I said blushing.

He smiled at me & pulled out his phone.

"Ugh! Guys it's time to go. My mom said come straight home after the movies." He said to his friend upset that he had to go.

Just then Reggie & that girl came out of the theater where they went to go see whatever movie they went to go see. They were holding hands & I could feel my heart drop in chest like I could literally hear my heart drop. Then he leaned over to kiss the girl. That was it! I was done with him. He really blew it this time. I could feel tears streaming down my face. All I did was put my head in my hands crying.

"What's wrong?" Jacob asked.

Then I heard Christion say "Hey Reggie" then I heard what sounded like him punching someone. I looked up to see Christion & Reggie fighting. Jacob's friends started yelling & laughing. They took out there phones to record it. Me & Jacob ran over to where Christion & Reggie were fighting.

"Don't.. Fuck.. With.. My best friend heart.." Christion said giving Reggie blows to the face.

Jacob & his friend stop the fight. The manager came out of his office & told us to leave before he called the cops on us. We went outside in the parking lot. Christion was out of breath & mad as hell. He was ready to fight Reggie again.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THIS N***?! I SWEAR TO GOD IMMA BEAT HIS A** AGAIN!" Christion said angrily.

"Calm down Christion. It's okay. You beat his a**. Let's go before you get arrested." I said.

Me & Christion left the movies. Christion was angry. I never saw him this angry.

"Why did you do that Christion?" I asked.

"Because I seen what happened.." Christion said.

"What?" I asked.

"When he was holding that girl hand & then he kissed her. I seen you crying. This n**** tried to play you. It made me go berserk. I couldn't stand seeing you crying over this a******. Just like I told you I would fight anybody or anything that tries to hurt you & I meant that." He said.

"Thank you so much.." I said & hugged him with a tear rolling down my face.

Even though I did hate the fact that Christion had fought him in a public place where he could of almost got arrested but the fact that he did just because he know much Reggie did hurt me, it shows a lot.

"Anytime for you sis." He said.

"OMG I didn't even get Jacob's number or anything." I said.

"Oh.. Here." Christion said handing me a balled up piece of paper.

"What is this? His number?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said with a smirk.

"How? How did you?" I said.

"He gave it to me before we left. He said to call him tonight." He said.

I opened up the balled up piece of paper. It had his number & his name. I smiled at paper then put his number in my phone then put the paper in my pocket.

"Thanks." I told Christion.

"Anytime sis. He seems like he's into you." Christion said.

"Maybe." I said & shrugged.

A few minutes later we pulled up to Christion house & went inside. His mom was home. We went in the living room where she was.

"Hey mom" Christion & I said.

She's like my second mom. I could tell her anything. She gave me a lot of advice.

"Hey my babies. How was the movies?" She said getting off the couch to come hug us.

Me & Christion looked at each other awkwardly & laughed a little.

"It was good." He said.

"Yeah.." I said.

"Okay. Well I'm about to leave out to go get your sister from pratice. There's pizza from Pizza Hut in the oven. I'll be right back." She said grabbing her keys & her purse.

"Okay mom." Christion & I said.

Christion's mom left & we got our pizza & drinks & headed up stairs to his room. He turned on the tv & we watched Family Guy.