Part 18

-Jacob's P.O.V.

I had woke up early in the morning. I looked over at Bailey. She was sleep & snoring loud! I laughed a little then got out of the bed & put my shirt on that I took off while Bailey was sleep. I went to her side of the bed. I looked at her. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps but that snoring though. I laughed again. I took a piece of paper & a pen that I found in her drawer & wrote her a note. I left it on the nightstand. I kissed her on the cheek then I heard someone coming upstairs. Oh s***! I opened Bailey's window & climbed out of her window. I ran to my car & got inside then left. I looked at my phone. 7 missed calls from my mom. 10 missed calls from my dad. 3 unread messages from my dad. I looked at the messages. The first one said "Where are you Jacob?!" The second one said "Answer me Jacob!" The third one said "Me & your mom are waiting on you to come home." I threw my phone on the passenger seat. I don't have time for my dad right now. I stopped at Mc Donald's. I got me some breakfast as I waited in the long line. I seen a couple walking together with there daughter to go inside Mc Donald's. They looked so happy together. I instantly thought about Bailey.

"Us in the forever.." I said to myself & smiled.

I texted her. I waited a few more minutes then got my food & left. I decided to go straight home. I arrived there & went inside. I walked quietly upstairs to my room. I closed the door quietly. I turned on the tv. I turned down the volume then I sat on my bed & ate my food. I heard footsteps coming upstairs. I sighed in frustration. I don't want to argue. It's too early for that bull. Someone opened my door.. It was my mom. At least it was her & not my dad.

"Good morning baby" she said coming in my room & closing the door.

"Good morning mom" I said getting up to hug her.

We then sat down on my bed.

"So what's been going on? Your dad has been telling me you met some new girl & she's becoming a problem." My mom said.

I swear I got furious. There he goes.. blaming Bailey.

"She's not a problem!" I said angrily kind of raising my voice.

"What's been happening?" She asked.

"Okay well I met this girl name Bailey at movies. She is so gorgeous & sweet & just lovely. So the next day I decided to take her on a date but dad wanted me to come to the studio but at the same time I didn't want to miss this date with Bailey because I promised her I would take her on this date. So I stayed for a few minutes at the studio then I left to go pick up Bailey. We had an argument before I left by the way. Dad got mad at me so ever since that date he started thinking she was a problem so yesterday me & her went to Starbucks then the park (our special place always stays a secret) that's when i got to the studio late. He started blaming Bailey for me being late & me not focusing on my career. He's just ANNOYING! I'm tired of this crap!" I kind of shouted.

"Wow.. Your dad needs to chill out sometimes because I remember when he use to always be down my throat about me cheating. I never cheated on him." My mom said.

"He's been just too focus on me & what I'm doing especially my career." I said.

"Well just come to the studio today to get some stuff done for this tour because your dad isn't really been happy with the choices you are making." My mom said.

"I don't care I like Bailey a lot." I said.

"Girls come & go Jacob but this tour is important to your dad. He's your manager you know."

"Bailey is not like them other girls mom. She's different." I said.

"Okay Jacob well you think about this but just make sure you be at the studio today this time don't be late." My mom said getting up & leaving my room.