Part 49

"He was trying me Bailey.. He really was." I said.
"But that doesn't mean you have to fight him. Just walk away next time." Bailey said.
"Just like you could of walked away from that fight with Vanessa." I said.
"That bitch was asking for it!" Bailey said.
"See! Just like that Trevor boy was asking for an ass whooping then that nigga was smiling all hard at you & giving me looks & shit like hell naw!" I said.
"He was smiling hard at me?" Bailey asked.
"Yes! That shit made me so mad like nigga do your job not smile at my girlfriend!" I said pissed off just thinking about it.
"Look just calm down baby. Don't worry about him." Bailey said.
"How can I not? I swear I got his ass next time I see him." Jacob said.
"NO! Jacob you are not fighting him again.. No!" Bailey said.
"Alright. Only because you said don't. He got one ass whooping. That should do him good." I said.
Just then Bailey comes sit on my lap. I love it when she comes sits on daddy's lap.
"Shhh.." She said.
I closed my mouth.
"Do you love me?" She asked.
I shook my head 'yes'.
"Then show me.." She said with a freaky smile.
I turned her over on the bed & started kissing her. She started giggling.
-End of Jacob's P.O.V.
-Trevor's P.O.V.
So after that big fight happened between me & that Jacob nigga I got fired. Well isn't that great? I needed that job & I just got fired. I swear I wanted to beat his ass again! I did beat his ass by the way. He may have gotten a few punches in but I won. I just couldn't get Bailey off my mind. I haven't seen her since that incident when Carolyn left the house. I was trying to call/text her but she wouldn't answer me for nothing & I just couldn't understand what I did. I missed her so much. I know she felt the connection between us. It was something real. Especially when me & her kissed. I know she felt that spark. Oh yeah, me & Bailey kissed. Her lips were so perfect. I wish I could have kissed her all night. But we kissed one time though. That was it. I miss her a lot like I said before. I wish she would talk to me but she's probably not going to now cause I beat the fuck out of her nigga. He better not catch me anywhere else or it's going down again. I'm going to sleep (knock out) that nigga!
-End of Trevor's P.O.V.
-Bailey's P.O.V.
Wow! I was kind of mad at the fact that Jacob & Trevor fought. I didn't want them to fight at all. But Trevor's was blowing up my phone lately. I just didn't want nothing to do with him honestly. It wasn't no reason or anything is just that.. Well yeah there is a reason. I just feel as if you think your leading somebody on & you didn't intend on that happening you should just leave them alone before they start thinking that you guys love eachother.. You know stuff like that. That's really my reason why I stop talking to Trevor. He's cute but he needs to find somebody that actually wants him like I actually want Jacob. But me & Jacob didn't have sex if that's what your thinking. We cuddled together & watched scary movies for the rest of the night. We couldn't but he wanted to.. Shit I kind of did too to be honest with you but my mom & sister was home & they would have heard us so no. I soon fell asleep & so did Jacob. I think my mom actually forgot that Jacob was up here. Im glad she did because I love it when me & Jacob cuddle when I'm about to go to sleep & she would have kicked him out by now.
-End of Bailey's P.O.V.