Part 52

Me, Bailey & Trin went back inside.
"Damn Jake I didn't know you can(GCO).." Trin said.
"Well.. You know." I said feeling flattered.
"I can still beat your ass regardless if you can." Trin said.
"Mhm.. We will see." I said.
Bailey went upstairs to go get ready so we can leave out. I stayed downstairs with Trin. That girl is crazy asf. She keep me laughing though.
"Aye Trin. I have something to ask you." I said.
"What? I don't have no money if that's what you asking." Trin said.
I laughed.
"No girl! I was wondering if you think I should (pulls out a diamond ring) propose to Bailey tonight?" I asked.
Trin gasped then got up & slapped me.
"No! No! No! What the fuck are you thinking? You & Bailey are still in high school dumb ass & y'all haven't been going out that long to propose to her already!" Trin said.
I rubbed my face & laughed.
"Damn Trin.. It was just a joke, crazy ass." I said.
"Oh.. then don't do that to me. I'm thinking you was going to propose to her." Trin said & kicked my leg.
Just then Bailey came downstairs looking amazing as ever. She seen me rubbing the side of my face.
"Trin! Did you slap Jacob?" Bailey said running by my side to look at my face.
"Yeah he play too much." Trin said.
Bailey kind of laughed a little then kissed Jacob on the area of his face where Trin slapped him at.
"Come on let's go Jacob for she hits you again." Bailey said giggling a bit.
"I'll see you at 3'oclock." I told Trin walking to the door with Bailey.
"So you can have another black eye?" Trin asked.
I laughed.
"We'll see.." I said about to close the door.
"That's if you can see with that black eye." Trin said.
Jacob laughed & closed the door. Bailey & Jacob got in the car & left the house.
-End of Jacob's P.O.V.
-Trevor's P.O.V.
I was speeding down the street to get to my house. This nigga Jacob really got me fucked up.. literally. When I got to my house, my mom was home & when she seen my face she started crying & asking me questions. I ignored her & went to room & locked the door. I went in the bathroom to look at my face. I had 2 knots on my head. I was severely bleeding from my nose & my mouth. My eye was swallow as well. I started washing the blood from my face. I couldn't believe this nigga did this to me. I called up my home boys & told them what happened. We were on 3-way.
"Aye man what's this nigga name?" Mike (one of my home boys) asked me.
"Jacob. He got me so fucked up man!" I yelled.
"Aye we got you man. Don't worry. If we see this nigga. We gonna beat his ass straight up." Tyler (one of my home boys) said.
"We straight jumping this nigga." Chris (one of my homeboys) said.
"Ight man!" I said.
When I got off the phone with them. I started thinking about how we were going to jump Jacob & when we were going to do it. I wanted this nigga dead to be honest with you. I wanted this nigga gone for good on everything man then I thought about kidnapping Bailey but I wasn't going to do that. The love of my life didn't deserve that. She deserves me. I put on some sunglasses & took a walk outside. I had to cool down cause this nigga was boiling me up on the inside. As I left out the house, my mom started asking me questions & she was crying.
"CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE ALREADY DAMN?!" I yelled at my mom & walked out.
I didn't mean to yell at her but she was getting on my nerves & I didn't want to tell her.