Part 43

- Jacob's P.O.V.
I woke up the next morning. My convo. with Bailey last night was amazing. I love that girl so much you don't even understand. My phone vibrated under me. It was from Vanessa. Remember the girl from tour that kept stalking me? Yeah that's her. I have a secret to tell. I had sex with her. I remember being with Diggy after a show & he invited me out to this club. We went & guess who was there? Vanessa. She was so creepy. This girl kept stalking me everywhere I went. I was at the bar with Diggy. She came over & started talking to me & I'm not a rude person so I decided to talk to her back. She was kind of cool. I asked her why she kept stalking me. She didn't say nothing, she asked the bartender for a drink. When I tried to ask her again, she would ignore the question & tried to ask me a question. She then offered me a drink & like I said I'm not rude person, i'll take a drink. Next thing you know I was out of it. I don't even remember what happened after that to be honest with you. The next thing you know is that I wake up the next morning with no clothes on laying next to her & she didn't have no clothes on either. I do have to admit she had a nice body but all I started to think about was that I just cheated on Bailey & how did I even get here? Where am I? Did I have sex with her? What is going on? Then she woke up talking about "that was the best sex ever baby!" Like what? I started yelling at her asking her what happened last night. "Well we were out clubbing then you got a drunk. I took you to my place & you wanted to have sex so we had sex." Was her reply. I couldn't believe that I had sex with another girl. I hurried up & left the house. Now she's texting me telling me she think she's pregnant. It's not my baby.. Fuck that! I ain't raising that baby if she is pregnant. I hated myself & I never told Bailey because I didn't want her to break up with me. I love her too much to let her go. I wasn't going to tell her. I didn't want to ruin our relationship so it stays a secret & how Vanessa got my number? I have no idea. I ignored her text & went downstairs to see my mom sitting on my dad. It look like they were talking.
"Goodmorning!" I heard my mom say.
"Goodmorning mom!" I said.
"Breakfast is on the table." She said.
"Okay." I said.
I sat at the table & started eating.
"Uh Jake?" My mom said.
"Yes mom." I said.
"Me & your dad was thinking.." She began to say.
"Yeah. Thinking about what?" I said.
"We were thinking about moving.." She said.
"Moving where?" I asked.
"Moving to California." my mom said.

I immediately spit out my food.
"What?" I asked.
"We were thinking about moving back to California. It would be better for us." She said.
"Being here is better for us!" I said.
I got up & went sat on the couch next to my mom & dad.
"I'm not moving. I'm staying here." I said.
"No where we go. You go too!" My dad demanded.
"I'm not leaving" I said going back to the table & eating.
"If we decide to move there. Your coming to Jake & that's finally!" My dad said.
"It's not finally cause I'm not going! I have a life out here not over there." I said.
"It's that girl." My dad said to my mom.
"Yeah you know what.. It is her. I love her. She is the reason why I want to stay! I don't want to go a day without her. I need to be here for her." I said.
"Jacob please get out my face before you make me say shit I don't want to say." My dad.
I swear my dad gets on my nerves. I can't stand him! I just walked away. I didn't feel like getting into an argument, not today. I took my food & finished it upstairs in my room. During that time I was texting Bailey. I swear I can be mad & this girl can just make me forget why I was ever mad in the first place. I love her. One thing I love about Bailey is that I can talk to her about ANYTHING! She's always there for me & that's what I love about her. She's perfect.. Just for me. ❤️