Part 7

- Jacob's P.O.V.

"Yes sir!" I assured him.

I've been waiting all my life to become a singer. Now is the time I was going to become a singer.

"This song will be on iTunes by the end of the week so tell everyone to buy it & the song will also be posted on sound cloud as well on the same day." music producer said.

"This is great! Thanks so much man." I said giving him a dab.

"Anytime Jacob. You deserve it." He said with smile.

I was so proud of my self. This song was going to be a hit. It's gonna be world wide. Now it's time for bigger & better things in my life. NOTHING could stop it.

"Now I want you to go over the song one last time." He said.

I looked at my phone. It's 7:38. S***! I had to go get ready. I put my phone away.

"I have to go make a phone call really quick. It's really important." I told him.

"Jake hurry back." My dad warned me.

"It's cool. Take your time Jake." My music producer said.

My dad looked at me with serious eyes. I knew he was gonna be mad that I left the studio but Bailey.. I promised her & I really wanted to see her. I left to the the restroom with my 'MCM' backpack in my hand. I changed my clothes & put on a black shirt with some 'True Religion' jeans & Timberlands. I put on my gold chain then I added some cologne on. I looked good. Soon as I tried to go to the bathroom there was my dad standing right there. S***!

"Why did you change clothes Jacob? I thought you were taking a phone call." My dad said.

"Uh.. Look dad I'm going on the date." I said.

He sighed in frustration. I didn't care. All I cared about was seeing Bailey tonight.

"Why is this date so d*** important?! You have a career to focus on not some girl!" He yelled at me.

He never yelled at me like that before.

"Because she's not just some girl dad!" I yelled back at him.

He looked at me shocked.

"Well since she's that important than your career Jake then go." My dad said low to me then walked off back in media room.

I left out the studio where I was greeted by my limo driver I rented for the night. He opened the door for me to get inside then closed the door behind me. He got in & drove off. I was mad at the fact me & my dad got into an argument but all of that didn't matter. My night with Bailey matter the most. A few minutes later we pulled up at her house. Man.. Was I nervous? I can feel my heart beat faster. My limo driver handed the flowers I was going to give to Bailey then he opened the door for me to get out. I walked to her front door & rang the door bell then I few seconds later a lady came to answer the door. She looked kind of like Bailey. She must be her mother.

"Hi ma'am! I'm sorry to bother you but I'm looking for Bailey." I said politely.

"Um.. Who are you?" She asked.

"I'm Jacob ma'am." I said.

"Oh! You are suppose to take my little sister on a date?" She asked.

"Yeah but I thought you were her mother." I said.

"No I'm her older sister but she's coming. Would you like to come inside?" She asked.

"Sure." I said.

I walked inside her house & her house was very nice. I sat on the sofa & waited for Bailey with the flowers still in my hand.

"Who is that?!" Bailey yelled from upstairs.

"It's Jacob!" Her sister yelled back.

Just then I heard somebody walk down the stairs. I got up off the sofa with the flowers in my hand. It was Bailey. She got to the end of the stairs & looked at me.

"Hi Jacob!" She said smiling & walked to come give me a hug.

"Hey Bailey!" I said smiling & gave her a hug back.

"Awwww" I heard her sister say standing there.

I looked at Bailey & she looked at me & smile.

"These are for you." I said handing her the flowers.

She smiled at them then back at me.

"Thank you so much! They are beautiful." She said.

"Just like you.." I said.

I know it's corny but she is beautiful.

"Awe Jacob." She said blushing.

"Let me put them in water." Her sister said.

Bailey handed her the flowers.

"So Jacob where are you taking my sister for the night?" She asked bringing the flowers to the kitchen.

I looked at Bailey who seem to look curious to know too.

"Well it's a surprise.." I said.

"Oh.. I get it. Well if you guys plan on doing it, I have an extra condom."

I laughed but Bailey seemed very embarrassed by what her sister said.

"Trinity!" She said.

"What? You never know.." Her sister said.

"Jacob can we go now?" Bailey asked.

"Of course Bailey." I said.

"Bye you two!" Her sister said.

Me & Bailey left out the house. We were greeted by my limo driver. He opened the door for us & we got inside. He closed the door, got in the limo & drove off. Bailey was sitting right next to me. We were very close.

"Are you nervous?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well don't be Jacob. It's fine." She said.

I felt better because I was just so nervous basically.

"Are you nervous?" I asked her.

"Yeah but I'm fine now that I'm with you." She said & laughed.

"Well that's good." I said.

Just then we just looked into each others eyes. She smiled at me & I smiled at her.

"This limo has everything." She said & looked away.

"Yeah.." I said with smile.

-End of Jacob's P.O.V.