Part 48

-Carolyn's P.O.V.
Me & Vanessa were sitting on her bed watching tv. I forgot to mention that I was staying with her. I was thinking of how I was going to get Bailey back now that I know that her & Jacob are not together no more. I was going to go by her house tomorrow & apologize to her for everything. Maybe she'll accept my apology or not but I'm still going to get her back one way or another.
-Jacob's P.O.V.
"Oh that's funny huh?" I asked Bailey.
She was dying laughing.
"Yes.." She managed to get out.
"Okay." I said getting out of the car & going to her side of the car.
I opened the car door.
"Does someone need a hug?" I asked.
"No! JACOB YOU BETTER NOT!" Bailey said trying to move to the back of the car.
I got in the car & grabbed Bailey & gave her a big hug. She felt the cold ice cream on her.
"JACOBBBB!!" She screamed.
"Does that feel good?" I asked.
"No! Get off of me!" Bailey said.
"Say your sorry & I'll get off of you or we can just stay like this." I said noticing the fact that he was in between her legs.
Of course I started to get a boner.
"Jacob! Get off! It's cold." Bailey said.
"Say your sorry.." I said.
"Okay..I'm sorry" Bailey said.
I got off of Bailey & helped wipe the ice cream off of her then she helped wipe the ice cream off of me.
"Jacob I'm hungry. Can we go get Chinese Food?" Bailey asked getting back in the car so did Jacob.
"Why Chinese?" I asked putting on my seatbelt.
"I'm craving it." Bailey said putting on her seatbelt.
"Panda Express?" I asked starting the car & driving off.
"Yes! Please!" Bailey said.
"Okay baby." I chuckled a little.
We drove to Panda Express to go get some food. We went inside to order.
"Hi ma'am. How may I help you?" The cashier said.
"Hi...uh..." Bailey began to say.
She noticed it was Trevor. He was working here?
"Bailey?" Trevor said.
"Hi Trevor." Bailey said awkwardly.
"I've been texting you & you never responded to none of my text.. What's been going on?" Trevor asked.
Bailey looked at me, I was standing there looking at her with an "who is this nigga?" look on my face & why the fuck was he smiling at my girlfriend like that? Um.. I hope this nigga know that she's taken.
"Uh nothing, I just been busy & um.. Trevor this is my boyfriend Jacob. The one I was telling you about. The one that was on tour." Bailey said.
Oh so he does know that she is taken. Trevor looked at me as if wanted to fight me or something & I looked at him at him like "wassup?" Shit. It ain't no thing to me.
"Your boyfriend?" He asked sounding displeased.
"Yeah is that a problem?" I asked.
"No but do you want to make it one?" Trevor asked.
"Jacob stop!" Bailey said pushing Jacob back.
"Wassup?" Trevor asked getting from behind the counter.
"Trevor you stop too & go back behind the counter!" Bailey said.
"Naw wassup my nigga?" I asked.
This nigga was really trying me bruh.
Bailey started to push me out the door. Trevor came followed us outside.
"Trevor go back inside!" Bailey yelled.
"Naw I ain't going no where since your boyfriend got a problem." Trevor said.
"I ain't got no problem. Nigga wassup?" I said pissed.
This nigga was really pissing me off.
"Jacob get in the car!" Bailey yelled at me trying to get me in the car.
"Pussy ass nigga!" Trevor said.
As soon as he said that I lost it. I never got so mad in my life. I pushed Bailey out the way then ran towards Trevor. Trevor threw the first punch then we started going at it. I ain't gonna lie, he got a few punches in but I fucked his ass up. Everyone was crowding around us. This big ass boy pulled me another boy pulled Trevor. I got in the car & so did Bailey. We left. The car ride home was silent. I was still kind of pissed off just let me catch his ass again. I got him! We pulled up the Bailey's place. We got out the car & went inside. We went upstairs to her room. She seemed kind of pissed too. She shut the door & stood there looking at me with a "I'm about to go off on your ass" look.
"Why Jacob?" She asked calmly.