Part 27

Jacob woke up the next morning. Today was the day he'd be going on tour. He called Bailey. She answered.

"H-Hello.." Bailey said sounding sleepy.

"Baby get up.. Today is the day." Jacob said.

"OMG.. Okay I'm going to go get ready." Bailey said getting out of bed.

"Alright I'll text you the gate number I'm going to be at." Jacob said.

"Okay baby see you in a little bit." Bailey said.

"Alright bye babe." Jacob said hanging up the phone.

Bailey put her phone on the bed. Carolyn was up & she heard the whole conversation.

"Where you going?" Carolyn asked.

"I'm going to the airport. Jacob is leaving today." Bailey said going in the bathroom.

"You mean he's leaving forever?" Carolyn asked.

"No.. He's going on this tour for 2 months." Bailey said.

Carolyn smiled a devilish smile.

"Want to go to this party later on with me?" Carolyn asked.

"Sure. What kind of party?" Bailey asked.

"Just a party. This girl I use to go to school with is hosting it & she told me to bring a friend & I thought of you." Carolyn said sitting on my bed.

"Alright sure. What time though?" Bailey asked brushing her teeth.

"Uh.. It starts at 9. Ends at 3." Carolyn said.

"Okay I'm not staying till 3." Bailey said spitting out the toothpaste & continue to brush her teeth.

"It's okay. You don't have too." Carolyn said.

Bailey rinsed her mouth out then wiped her mouth on a towel. She turned on the shower then went in her room to go get some clothes to wear. She picked out a white spaghetti strap shirt with a grey nike hoodie & grey sweats then she went back in the bathroom to take her shower. After she was done she put on her clothes & put her hair in a high bun. She went in her sister's room where she found her sleep.

"Trin? Trin?" Bailey said shaking her sister lightly.

"What?" Her sister said & turned over.

"Can I borrow the car?" Bailey asked.

"What? No." Her sister said & turned back over.

"Please! Jacob is leaving today I need to go see him before he leaves." Bailey said.

"Ugh! Alright fine! The keys are in my purse. Now leave me alone!" Her sister said.

Bailey got the keys out her sisters purse & left the house. When she arrived at the airport she called Jacob. He answered.

"Hello?" Jacob said.

"Baby where you at?" Bailey asked.

"Uh I'm going inside the airport now. Hurry up!" Jacob said.

"Alright I'm coming. Bye." Bailey said.

"Bye." Jacob said & hung up the phone.

Bailey put her phone in her pocket & parked in a parking spot. On her way in the airport to Jacob's gate number where he would be getting on the plane she ran into him.

"Jacob.." Bailey said.

Jacob turned around to see Bailey. He let go of his suitcase & gave her a big hug. Jacob's mom was with him. His dad caught the earliest plane. Jacob's mom smiled at them both. Bailey let go of the hug.

"Let's go & wait till they call my plane." Jacob said.

We all went sat in the waiting area until they called Jacob's plane. Jacob held Bailey's hand.

"So what is the first thing you are going to do when you get to L.A.?" Bailey asked.

"Well I'm going to settle in first then we have to go get my tour bus. My own personal tour bus. Isn't that great? Then I have a show later on that night." Jacob said.

"Wow that's cool. Here I wanted you to have this while you were on tour." Bailey said pulling out a necklace.

The necklace was half of a heart & it had 'Together' writing on it.

"Where is the other half?" Jacob asked.

Bailey pulled the part of the necklace that hanging under her shirt & pulled it closer to Jacob. It attached really quickly. It was magnetic.

"Wow. This is so sweet. Thank you!" Jacob said smiling.

"Your welcome!" Bailey said with a smile.

Just then they called the plane that Jacob was getting on. Bailey's heart began to sank. All she wanted to do was cry when they called Jacob's plane but she held back in her tears. Jacob & his mom got up to put his luggage on the luggage machine that took all the luggage on the plane then he went to go stand in the line to board the plane.

"So it's time.." Jacob said.

"I'm going to miss you." Bailey said as she felt warm tears flow out of her eyes.

She couldn't hold back any tears anymore. Jacob hugged Bailey.

"Don't cry baby. I'm coming back." Jacob whispered in her ear.

"I love you baby." Bailey said.

Jacob let go of the hug & wiped Bailey's tears.

"I love you too." He said then leaned in to kiss Bailey passionately.

They hugged one last time then went there separate ways. Jacob boarded the plane. Bailey & his mom watched him get on board. He looked back at them & waved goodbye. They smiled & waved goodbye back. Tears came streaming out of Bailey's eyes more. Jacob's mom hugged her. We went to the window & watched his plane about to take off. We spotted him on the plane. He was waving at them again & smiling. They waved back at him & smiled. Soon his plane took off so then Bailey & Jacob's mom walked back to the parking lot together. They talked & said there goodbyes then left the airport. Bailey headed back home when she arrived there. She went inside & went upstairs to her room. She found Carolyn laying on her bed.

"You always in my bed." Bailey said.

Carolyn jumped.

"You scared me." Carolyn said.

"My fault." Bailey said.

"Come lay with me.." Carolyn said seductively.

"Oh no.. Carolyn what I told you." Bailey said.

"I'm just playing Bailey.. Pleaseeee!" Carolyn wined.

"Alright no funny business! I swear if you try something you leaving my house." Bailey said serious.

"I promise.." Carolyn said.

Bailey laid down in the bed with Carolyn. Carolyn faced Bailey. Bailey looked at Carolyn.

"What?" Bailey asked.

"Nothing.." Carolyn said.

Bailey looked at Carolyn confused then looked back at the tv.