Part 46

Bailey got up out her bed & went downstairs to go answer the door. Her sister made it to the door before her. She opened the door & found Jacob standing there. Bailey was behind her. Bailey rolled her eyes & went upstairs.
"Wait.. Bailey.. Please! Let me talk to you!" Jacob said running after her.
"Leave me alone!" Bailey said.
"No! Please talk to me! Hear me out!" Jacob said.
"I know he just didn't run past me like that.." Trin said.
Bailey went in her room & closed the door on him.
"Bailey let me in! I have to talk to you! Bailey!" Jacob said.
"Didn't I say don't talk to me ever again in your life?" Bailey asked.
"Bailey! It wasn't my fault!" Jacob said.
"So I'm guessing it was hers?" I asked.
"Bailey just let me in so I can talk to you about this!" Jacob said.
"No! Can you please leave?!" Bailey said.
"No Bailey! I'm not leaving until you listen to me! I love you!" Jacob said.
"Obviously you didn't love me if you fucked her!" Bailey said.
"BAILEY PLEASE JUST GIVE ME A CHANCE & HEAR ME OUT!" Jacob yelled.
"Aye calm down! Don't be yelling." Trin said standing there.
"I'm sorry she's just not listening to me. I'm trying to explain to her everything." Jacob said.
"Did you cheat on her?" Trin said posted up like she was ready to fight Jacob.
"No! Well I did but it wasn't my fault." Jacob said.
"Oh so you did?" Trin said.
"But look listen.." Jacob began to say.
Jacob & Trin sat downstairs & Jacob explained to her everything. Showed her the messages. Everything! They went back upstairs & Trin knocked on Bailey's door.
"Bailey open up!" Trin said.
Bailey opened the door. She was crying because her eyes were light red.
"Why is he still here? Didn't I tell him to leave?" Bailey asked & rolled her eyes at Jacob.
"Look Bailey listen to him. It wasn't his fault actually." Trin said.
"How it wasn't? The girl told me.. (Gco)" Bailey began to say.
"She was lying about most parts. You need to listen to Jacob." Trin said.
Bailey sighed & rolled her eyes.
"Come in.." She told Jacob.
Jacob went in inside Bailey's room & closed the door. He sat down & explained to her everything, he just got done explaining to Trin.
"So you wasn't blowing up her phone calling her baby & shit like that?" Bailey asked.
"No Bailey! She is the one that was doing that to me. I love you! Your the only girl that I love." Jacob said.
Bailey started to smile again. She hugged Jacob.
"I'm sorry for not listening baby. This happened to me before that's why I didn't really want to listen to what you have to say." Bailey said.
"It's okay baby. I'm sorry for not telling you in the beginning. I was just so scared of losing you forever." Jacob said.
"Eventually I would have stop being mad at you. I can't stay mad at you for long." Bailey said giggling.
Jacob giggled.
"I just can't believe you fought her." Jacob said.
"Yeah I did. She kept laughing like shit was funny. It's not funny when you hear about the boy that you love is cheating on you. That's not funny at all." I said.
"I know but I'm kind of glad you did fought her. If you didn't, I was going too." Jacob said.
"No baby don't fight no girl." I said laughing.
"You right I would have made you fought her." Jacob said laughing.
"I would have fought her too." I said.
We both laughed then looked into each others eyes.
"I love you Bailey. I promise I will never do that ever again." Jacob said.
"I love you too Jacob. You promise forreal?" Bailey said sticking out her pinky.
Jacob chuckled.
"I promise baby!" Jacob said wrapping his pinky around hers.
Jacob looked into Bailey's eyes & she looked into his. He started leaning in slowly. Bailey put her hand in front of his face.
"You don't get off the hook that fast." Bailey said laughing.
"Awww man.. So when can I get a kiss?" Jacob asked.
"Maybe in the next 2 years." Bailey said.
They both started laughing.
"How about.... RIGHT NOW!" Jacob said.
He grabbed her face & kissed her passionately. Bailey or Jacob didn't even let go of the kiss.
"You better be glad I love you.." Bailey said in between the kiss.