Part 24

"So where you want to go now?" Jacob asked.

Bailey & Jacob was laying on the grass, holding hands & watching the clouds past by.

"It doesn't matter just as long as I'm with you." Bailey said.

Jacob smiled.

"Want to go back to my place & watch movies?" Jacob asked.

"Sure" Bailey said.

They both got off the ground & helped each other wipe the dirt off there back & hair.

"Before we leave.. I always wanted to do this with someone.." Jacob said.

"What?" Bailey asked.

Jacob turned a song on, on his phone. The song was called 'Can I Have This Dance' by High School Music.

"Can I have this dance?" Jacob asked.

Bailey laughed.

"Really Jacob?" Bailey asked giggling.

"Yes. I love it when they dance around the tree so I decided to do it with you. So can I have this dance?" Jacob asked with a smile.

"Yes you can Jacob." Bailey said giggling.

He smiled & pulled Bailey closer to him & put one hand on her waist & the other holding her hand. Bailey blushed & put one hand on his shoulder while Jacob was holding her hand. They both sang along to the song. Bailey sang Gabriella's part & Jacob sang Troy's part. Jacob turned & spinned Bailey around in every part he was suppose too. It felt like they were actually in High School Musical.

"Can I have this daaaaaaaance? Can I have this.. dance?" They both sang ending the song.

They both smiled & slowly leaned in to kiss. They broke the kiss & looked into each others eyes & smiled.

"That was so magical.." Bailey said softly.

"I know.." Jacob said softly too.

Jacob grabbed Bailey's hand & they walked to the gate. They jumped the gate then walked to the car. They got in & Jacob drove off. They were holding hands while Jacob was driving with one hand on the steering wheel.

"I swear we are the black version of Troy & Gabriella." Jacob said with a chuckle.

"Yeah I believe we are." Bailey said with a smile.

Jacob smiled.

"I'm glad I'm spending my last day here with you, Bailey." Jacob said.

"I'm glad you are too. I'm going to miss you everyday." Bailey said.

"I'm going to miss you too but hey when we come here to do a show at least I'll get to see you for a little bit before I leave again." Jacob said.

"Yeah.. when are you guys coming here for a show?" Bailey asked.

"In two weeks." Jacob said.

"Oh okay. Well I'm going to order my ticket today when I get home."

"Nah. I got that covered." Jacob said.

"Really?" Bailey asked.

"Yeah just wait till we get to my place." Jacob said.

"Okay." Bailey said with a smile.