Part 36

(They received there food & drinks already)

"We kind of got into an argument & she left. She hasn't returned. She never called me & said anything so I was like whatever." Bailey said.
"Really? She's really gone?" Jacob said with excitement.
Bailey laughed.
"Jacob!" Bailey laughed & hit him lightly on his wrist.
"What? She was so annoying & you know it." Jacob said.
"Yeah she was but... your mean." Bailey laughed.
Jacob laughed.
"But that's all?" Jacob asked.
"Um... well maybe I should tell you this." Bailey said.
Jacob looked up from his food & at Bailey.
"What?" Jacob asked.
"Um.. There is this boy name Reggie. I started talking to him before me & you started dating & he's been steady trying to get with me but I keep telling him that I'm with you. He tried to rape me one time but this was when after me & him stopped talking. But yeah he's been trying to get things back right with me but I just don't want nothing to do with him. I'm OVER him!" Bailey said.
"Why you never told me this? Don't have me go off on this nigga because I will Bailey. I ain't playing. I would whoop his ass over you." Jacob said.
"I wanted to wait to tell you.. I don't know why but I just felt like this was a better time to tell you face to face but no baby don't do that. It's fine. I can handle it." Bailey said.
"You should have told me something while I was on tour but all that shit won't stop unless I say something Bailey." Jacob said.
"No because I didn't want it to affect you or anything & no Jacob because I don't want you fight him please Jacob.. I can handle it." Bailey said.
"You sure baby? I just don't want him to try to do something to you." Jacob said.
"Yes baby I got it." Bailey said.
"I love you Bailey" Jacob said leaning over to kiss her.
"I love you too Jacob" Bailey said & kissed Jacob back.
"God.. I missed your lips so much!" Jacob said.
Bailey blushed.
"I missed yours too baby." Bailey said.
After they were done eating, they left & headed to the nail shop to go get Bailey's nails done. When they arrived at the nail shop, they went inside & Bailey told the lady she wanted a full set. The lady began to go her nails. Jacob sat in the corner & waited for Bailey to get done. When Bailey was done Jacob paid for her nails then they left out & headed to the mall. When they arrived Bailey wanted to go to Forever 21 first. They went upstairs & went inside of Forever 21. Bailey bought a few shirts & pants then they headed to Foot Locker. Jacob bought him & Bailey a pair of matching KD shoes & jackets. After that they headed to wet seal for Bailey. Bailey bought her some tee shirts & pants. After that they headed to Bath & Body Works. Bailey bought a bunch of perfumes, body lotions & body wash.
"All that?" Jacob asked.
"Yeah. I'm a Bath & Body Works freak!" Bailey said.
"I can see that." Jacob said laughing.
They headed to Sephora next. Bailey bought more foundation & concealer. She was in love with Sephora. She also bought her another NAKED palette. After that they went to a store in the mall where they made custom made shirts, hoodies, shoes etc. Jacob made a order for 2 custom made shirts of him & Bailey together on the shirt. The man told them that the shirts would come in 3 to 5 days. After that they left the mall & headed back to Jacob's place. They arrived there & went inside. Nobody was home which means they had the place to there selves. They went upstairs to Jacob's room. Bailey ran straight to Jacob's bed.
"You had fun today baby?" Jacob asked sitting on the bed next to Bailey & giving her a kiss on the cheek.
"Yes baby today was amazing." Bailey said blushing. Jacob laid back on the bed with his arm out. Bailey laid right beside him, on his arm & very close. Jacob wrapped his arm around her & pushed her up a little so he could kiss her forehead.
"I love you" Jacob said.
"I love you too baby" Bailey said.
"No I'm serious I mean it. I really do." Jacob said.
"I know I mean it too." Bailey said.
"Like I'm serious I really do love you Bailey." Jacob said.
"I know Jacob I really do love you too." Bailey said.
"You for real like I'm for real?" Jacob asked.
Bailey laughed.
"Yes Jacob. I'm for real! I really do love you." Bailey said.
"You better!" Jacob said.
"Or if I didn't?" Bailey said.
"I would be sad & ask you a billion times why you don't love me." Jacob said.
"A billion times?" Bailey asked.
"Yeah literally a billion times." Jacob said.
Bailey laughed.
"I love your crazy ass." Bailey said.
"You better!" Jacob said.
They both laugh then kissed. Soon they both drifted off to sleep.