Part 13

-Still Bailey's P.O.V.

I texted Jacob back saying "Oh really? ☺️"

My sister laid down across my bed.

"You really going somewhere with momma?" My sister asked.

Oh shoot! I forgot about that.

"I forgot but yeah momma be lonely without daddy." I said.

"That's true. He be working way too much." My sister said.

"But that's just daddy though. We can't control him." I said.

"Yeah.." My sister said.

"What time is it Trin?" I asked.

"Almost 2:30" she said.

"Oh okay." I said.

"Why? Jacob still on your mind?" She asked laughing.

I laughed & lightly kicked her.

"Shut up! Can you drop me off at Starbucks at 2:45?" I asked.

"Ouch! & Sure." My sister said.

"Thanks baby." I said & kissed her on the cheek.

"Girl save all of that for Jacob." She said wiping her cheek.

I laughed.

-End of Bailey's P.O.V.

A few minutes passed by & it was time for Bailey's sister to bring her to Starbucks. Bailey was very anxious of what Jacob had to tell her but hopefully it was something good. Bailey's sister arrived at Starbucks. Bailey got out the car & went inside. She ordered a "Teavana Shaken Iced Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade & Blueberry Yogurt Muffin with Honey". She then sat down & waited for Jacob. After what seemed like 20 minutes Jacob came inside the store. He came behind her & covered his hands over her eyes.

"Guess who?" He said.

"Jaaaaaaacob!" Bailey said child-like getting up to hug him.

"Baaaaailey!" He said child-like while laughing & hugging her back.

They both sat down. Jacob looked into Bailey's eyes. Bailey started blushing uncontrollably.

"Jaaaake? Why you keep staring at me?" She asked smiling.

"Because you are so beautiful." He said.

"Thanks Jake. Now what did you want to talk about?" She asked.

Jacob snapped out of it.

"Uh.. Oh yeah.. I forgot. Um.. Bailey remember how I was telling you about me becoming a singer & all?" He asked.

"Yeah why?" She asked.

"Um.. well I'm going to go on tour with Diggy Simmons the week after next for two months." Jacob said.

Bailey looked shocked. She didn't know what to say at it all.

"What?" She said managed to get out, looking kind of hurt.

"I know Bailey. It's something big for me. This is my first tour. I didn't want to pass up an opportunity like this at all. My song is going to be coming out at the end of the week. Things are expanding for me." Jacob said.

"Wow.. That's great. I'm glad your going on tour & your song is going to be coming out. That's great.. That's really great. At least we have the rest of this week & next week to hang out." She said with a weak smile.

Jacob pulled up a chair closer to hers & sat next to her. He held her tight in his arms. He knew that she was upset about him leaving for two months.

"I know your not really okay by me leaving for two months.." He whispered in her ear.

"No really I am.. It's your dream Jacob to go on tour. Meet new people. Sing in front of crowds of people. This is your chance." She said.

"I know but on the outside you are happy for me & your supportive but on the inside your hurt by me leaving Bailey." Jacob said.

"Okay.. I am kind of hurt but this is your dream Jacob. Your going to come back anyways ain't like your leaving forever anyways. Go follow your dreams Jacob.. make me proud at the end." She said with a real smile.

Jacob hugged Bailey.

"It's good to hear you say that Bailey. Thank you so much for believing in me & my dreams." Jacob said with a smile.

"Anytime Jacob. I'll always believe in you when you don't believe in yourself at times. I got faith in you Jacob. You will make it far." Bailey said.

"Awww Bailey.. Your going to make me cry." Jacob said laughing.

"Shut up." Bailey said laughing & playfully pushes him.

"But for real though. I'm lucky I have someone like you on my side." Jacob said.

"Awww.. Well I'm glad to be on your side." Bailey said.

Jacob smiled at Bailey.

"You know I have been missing your lips right?" Jacob said & laughed.

"I've been missing yours too." Bailey said grabbing Jacob's face softly & kissed him.

Bailey wrapped her arms around Jacob's neck then a few seconds later let go of the kiss. They looked into each others eyes & smiled.

"I'm going to miss your lips & your beautiful face when I'm gone." Jacob said.

"Me too but promise me you won't share your lips with no one else. Got it?" Bailey said.

"I promise Bailey with all my heart. I promise." He said holding up his pinky.

Bailey wrapped her pinky around his then they let go.

"Your so cute." Bailey said giggling.

"I'm cute with you.."Jacob said with a smile.

Bailey looked at Jacob & smiled.