Part 5

-Jacob's P.O.V.

I woke up the next day with the thought of Bailey on my mind. I couldn't wait for our date tonight. Tonight I'll show her how she should be treated. She's deserves the world & I'm here to give her the world. I grabbed my phone & texted her saying 'Goodmorning beautiful 😘 Can't wait to see you tonight. 😊 Wear something comfortable yet classy.' I had the whole night set up for just the two of us. I was going to really win her heart over tonight. Just then I heard my dad called me from downstairs. I got up & jogged downstairs.

"Wassup pops?" I said.

"Aye Jake. I need you to come with me to the studio tonight it's about your new song." He said.

"At what time?" I asked.

"At 7:00." He said.

"Okay dad but I have to leave at 7:30." I said.

"Why? We have to get this new song down packed Jacob. This can be the start of your career." He said.

"I promise someone a date tonight." I said.

"Well your going to have to do it another day because we have to finish this song." He said.

"But dad I promised her.." I said.

"Jacob.. Think about your career. She'll understand. Business is business." He said.

"Alright dad." I said.

I was mad at the fact I had to go to the studio instead of my date with Bailey. No! No! No! I was going to take Bailey on that date because I promise her & myself that I was going to treat her right. I was going to show her the world & that's what I'm going to do. I'll just have to sneak out of the studio that's all. I thought about what I was going to do. The excuses I would make up then I had my plan. I looked back at my dad who was leaving out the door.

"Where you going pops?" I asked.

"To go get breakfast from that new place that just opened. I'll bring you back something." He said closing the door & then he left.

I ran back upstairs to my room to brushed my teeth & washed my face then I took a quick shower just to freshin' up a bit. Bailey was on my mind since first thing this morning. I thought about what I would say to her on the date. I thought about everything. I was so nervous. I didn't want to mess up anything. I got out the shower then I went to go check my phone. I had a text from Bailey. I smiled then I read it. It said 'Goodmorning handsome. ☺️ I can't wait to see you tonight too. I have the perfect outfit. 😊' I smiled at the text & locked my phone. I jumped on my bed smiling.

"I can't wait till tonight.." I said.

-End Of Jacob's P.O.V.

-Bailey's P.O.V.

I woke up & looked out the window. It was such a beautiful day. I instantly thought about my date with Jacob tonight. I smiled & turned over to see my phone. I unlocked my phone to see a text from Jacob. It read 'Goodmorning beautiful 😘 Can't wait to see you tonight. 😊 Wear something comfortable yet classy.' I blushed at how he called me beautiful. I got up to look in my closet for the perfect outfit to wear. I found it. Then I found the perfect shoes to wear too. I text him back saying 'Goodmorning handsome. ☺️ I can't wait to see you tonight too. I have the perfect outfit.' I had another text it was from Christion. It read 'CALL ME!' Did he find out? What is going on? I called him. He answered.

"Bailey?!" He said.

"Yes Christion what happened?" I asked.

"I just found out that girl at movies the girl that gave me her number use to mess around with Reggie." He said.

"Ewww! She probably got aids. Delete her number ASAP." I said.

"I did. We was talking last night & she said that guy that I fought at the movies him & her use to mess around a lot. They had sex & stuff. I was like well I got to go & I hung up on her." He said.

I laughed.

"No you didn't do that!" I said laughing.

"Yes I did. I don't want nothing he had put his d*** in." Christion said.

I busted out laughing.

"You don't want aids." I said.

"I really don't. She wasn't that cute anyway." He said.

"There's ALWAYS somebody better Christion. Don't give up just yet." I said.

"I won't. So did you ever call Jacob?" He asked.

"Yes! He's taking me out on a date tonight." I said smiling.

"That's good! There you go best friend." He said.

"Yeah I know I'm so nervous & excited & anxious." I said.

"It's okay. He's probably feeling the same way." He said.

"Yeah probably so." I said.

"Well I got to go. I have to finish helping my mommy clean the garage. Text me tonight to let me know how everything goes."

"Okay best friend wish me luck." I said & laughed.

"Good luck best friend." He said.

"Thanks best friend!" I said.

"Anytime sis. Bye big head." He said.

"Bye fat head." I said & hung up.

I got up & I went to go take a shower then after I took a shower I went to brush my teeth & put my hair in a messy bun. I went to go lay across my bed.

"Tonight is going to be the best night of my life." I said smiling.

-End of Bailey's P.O.V.