Part 23

The waiter comes back & sees us crying tears of joy.

"Whoa! Is everything okay?" The waiter asked.

"Yeah everything is okay. We just had our little moment." Jacob said wiping his eyes & giggled a little.

"Well here are y'all drinks.. If that cheers you up?" The waiter laughed & put our drinks on the table.

"Thanks" Bailey said.

"Thank you" Jacob said.

"Your welcome! Are you guys ready to order?" The waiter asked.

"Uh yes sir." Jacob said.

"What do you guys want?" The waiter asked.

"You go first Bailey." Jacob said.

Bailey smiled at Jacob.

"Okay I'll have the 3 eggs & pancakes with a side of bacon please." Bailey said.

"Okay what about you sir?" The waiter asked writing down Bailey's order.

"The Breakfast Sampler with a side of pancakes." Jacob said.

"Okay I'll be back with you guys order." The waiter said writing down Jacob's order then walked away.

"Bailey tomorrow I need you come with me to the airport. So we can say our last goodbyes before I leave." Jacob said.

Bailey began to get sad again.

"I'm not ready for you to leave yet." Bailey said.

"I know Bailey I'm not ready either." Jacob said.

"I wish we had just a little more time." Bailey said.

"I know, I know Bailey." Jacob said.

Bailey laid her head on Jacob's shoulder.

"Don't feel so down. It's not like I'm going to be gone forever just for two months baby. I'm coming back." Jacob said softly.

"I know.." Bailey said low.

"After this we can go any where else you want. Name it!" Jacob said.

Bailey lifted her head off Jacob's shoulder & looked at him.

"Special place.. Let's go there one more time." Bailey said with a smile.

Jacob smiled.

"Alright baby." Jacob said.

Bailey & Jacob got there food. They ate there food then they headed to there special place. When they arrive, they both got out the car. Jacob took Bailey's hand & they ran in the grass. They jumped the gate then ran to the big oak tree. They were laughing & giggling.

"Jacob! Come & get me.." Bailey said running.

"Oh I'm coming.." Jacob said & ran behind Bailey.

He soon caught up to her & accidently fell on top of her. She was facing him & he was facing her. They both giggled.

"You like this?" Jacob asked smiling a freaky smile.

Bailey giggled.

"Maybe.. I would like it more if you kissed me right now too." Bailey said.

Jacob tilted his head down & kissed Bailey on the lips softly. Time stood still as their lips moved together sweetly making Bailey forget the fact that she was lying down on the warm grass. His soft, warm lips felt so good against hers that it sent chills down her spine. Bailey could feel him smiling which made her smile too. She breaks the kiss then looks at Jacob & smiles. He smiles back at her. They got off the ground & Jacob helped Bailey wiped all the dirt off of her. He touched her butt which made her blush.

"I'm sorry.." Jacob said feeling embarrassed.

"It's okay Jacob. I don't care your my boyfriend so it doesn't matter." Bailey said laughing a little.

Jacob stood in front of Bailey & wrapped his arms around Bailey's waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Your so beautiful you know that right?" Jacob asked.

Bailey blushed.

"Mmm.. Maybe." Bailey said with a laugh.

"You are babe." Jacob said.

"Thanks Jacob." Bailey said with a smile.

"Anytime baby." Jacob said with a smile too.

"Thanks for being the perfect boyfriend & always making me happy. I appreciate you for that." Bailey said with a smile.

"No thank you for being the most wonderful girlfriend ever & supporting me & always being there for me & making me happy. I appreciate you so much." Jacob said.

Bailey smiled.

"Any time babe." Bailey said.

She ran over to the big oak tree. Jacob ran behind her. She made it to the tree & touched the carving in the tree of what Jacob put the other day. Jacob was right behind her. He touched it too then looked at Bailey & smiled. She smiled at him too.

"Forever?" Bailey asked.

"Forever." Jacob said.

Bailey jumped on Jacob. Jacob caught her in his arms. He smiled at her & she smiled back.

"Bailey, I love you." Jacob said.

"I love you too." Bailey said then kissed Jacob.