Part 41

-Bailey's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning feeling kind of nauseated. I checked my phone & seen my mom was blowing my phone up. I had 7 missed calls from her & 3 text messages. I read the text messages. The first one says "Bailey where are you? I'm home!" The other one says "Answer your phone!" The other says "Where the hell are you?!" Oh shit. She seemed pissed. If she found out I was with Jacob, she would kill me. I got out the bed & couldn't stand. I felt so light headed. I decided to lay back down in bed. I tapped Jacob for him to wake up.
"Jacob.." I whispered.
He finally opened his eyes.
"Huh? What?" He said.
"Baby I think something is wrong with me. I don't feel good." I said.
"What's wrong?" He sat up on the bed & touched my face.
"I think I'm sick. I tried to stand up but it felt like I was going to pass out on the floor & my stomach hurts really bad." I said.
"Well just stay right here I'll go get you some medicine & soup from the gift shop downstairs." Jacob said.
He got of bed & put on his clothes. I kept groaning & moaning. My stomach was hurting so bad. Jacob left & went downstairs. I decided to call my mom to let her know I'm okay.

-Phone Conversation

Mom: Bailey? Where are you? I've been calling your phone & your not picking up! So is your sister! Do you know where she is at?
Me: I'm at a friend's house mom & I don't know where Trinity is at. You want me to call her?
Mom: who's house you at? & Yes then let me know if you get in-touch with her.
Me: I'm at Tiffany's house & okay mom.
Mom: is her mom over there with yall? & what time is she dropping you off home?
Me: yes mom & probably around 3'oclock.
Mom: alright just checking.
Me: I'm about to go eat breakfast bye mom.
Mom: bye.

-End of Phone Conversation

I then called Trin. She wouldn't pick up the first few times then she finally picked up.

-Phone Conversation

Me: WHERE ARE YOU TRIN?! HELLO?
Trin: (sounding sleepy) I'm somewhere why?
Me: Mommas home & she's trying to find out where you are.
Trin: oh shit. She is.
Me: yes where are you so I can let her know that you are okay.
Trin: Tell her I'm with CJ.
Me: okay.
Trin: bye.
Me: bye.

-End of Phone Conversation.

CJ is our older cousin. I texted my mom & told her that Trin was with CJ. She responded back say "Ok" I put my phone down on the nightstand & rubbed my belly. OMG! My stomach hurts so bad then I felt myself about to throw up. I got up & ran to the bathroom & hovered over the toilet then the next thing you know I was throwing up a whole lot. Some of it got on the floor. I tried to wipe it up but I felt so weak that I couldn't so I tried to wipe up all that I could then I headed back to bed. Once I laid in the bed I thought about last night then the word 'PREGNANT' came across my mind. I hope I wasn't. He wrapped it up & he checked the condom to I don't think I could be pregnant. Just then Jacob came inside of the room.
"You okay?" He asked coming to my side of the bed.
"No. I feel horrible." I said.
"I got you some medicine & soup with little packages of crackers." Jacob said.
"Thanks baby." I said.
Jacob gave me some medicine then warmed me up some soup.
"Whew! I have to go pee.." Jacob said going towards the bathroom.
"Wait Jac..(GCO)" I said.
"EWWWWWW!" He yelled.
His reaction was so funny that I started laughing so hard.
"I meant to tell you that I threw up... I tried to clean some of it up." I said.
"I'll just go to the restroom in the lobby & I'm going to call one of the housekeepers to come clean it up." He said leaving out the door.
"Okay baby." I said.
I sat back against the bed watching cartoons & eating soup. It was so sweet how Jacob is here during my time of need especially when I really don't feel good. I just really hope that I'm sick, sick & not sick as in I'm pregnant. I really hope not.