Part 35

"Mm... Niggas always want to come back in your life when they see you got something good." Tai said.
"Thank you! Like I really don't like this nigga no more like I'm done with him! He did me wrong & your not going to do it a second time after I had all these feelings for you. Nah you good!" Bailey said.
"But the killing part to me is that he thought he was going to get a kiss from you. That was the funny part!" Tai said laughing.
"Girrrrl, I hurried up & rejected that kiss baby! The fuck he thought this was?!" Bailey said & laughed too.
"I guess he thought since he apologized he could try to get a kiss in." Tai said.
Bailey laughed.
"I don't think so!" Bailey said.
Later on that night Bailey was up talking to Jacob all night long. It was so cute because he had to go to sleep but he didn't want to cause he wanted to talk to Bailey for the rest of the night. They ended up falling asleep on the phone together.

- 2 months later

Bailey woke up & never been so happy to wake up in her entire life. JACOB WAS COMING HOME TODAY! She was going to be picked up by one of his limo drivers then head to the airport to get Jacob. Bailey jumped out of bed & looked at the time. It was 7:45. The limo driver would be here at 8:25 which gave her enough time to shower & get dolled up for her man. Bailey turned on the shower then headed back out the bathroom to her room & laid out her clothes she was going to wear for the day on her bed then headed back in the bathroom. She took her 15 minute shower then came out. She began to brush her teeth with the towel wrapped around her after she was done she put her clothes then did her makeup & last but not least her hair. She was all done & ready to go. She took her phone off the charger & headed downstairs. She took a quick glance at her phone. It was 8:25 so she stayed downstairs & waited for the limo driver to come. A few minutes flew by & Bailey heard a knock on the door. She ran to the door & saw it the limo driver. Bailey opened the door & jumped up & down in excitement. She couldn't wait to see Jacob. The limo driver was laughing.
"Aren't you so happy to see me huh?" The limo driver said walking Bailey to the limo.
"You know what.. I kind of am." Bailey said.
The limo driver opened the door for her & Bailey got inside the limo. He closed the door behind her & got in the limo himself. They were headed to the airport. Bailey was so excited to see Jacob after 2 whole months. She just couldn't wait to see Jacob's face & nearly suck his lips off his face. Soon they arrived & they waited on Jacob at his gate. Bailey stood out of the limo & waited on him. She also asked the limo driver to take pictures of her & Jacob. She was so nervous & yet so anxious that she could barely stand up on her own two feet. She took her mirror out her purse & looked at her self to make sure she looked okay.
"BAILEY!!" A voice called.
Bailey known the voice from anywhere. She slowly turned to see... JACOB!! She ran to him, jumped on him & gave him a big hug & lots of kisses.
"I missed you baby, I missed you so much." Bailey whispered in his ear crying.
"I missed you too Bailey. I missed you too." Jacob whispered back in her ear then looked at her face & kissed her lips. They started walking towards the limo & the limo driver opened the door for them.
"I took a lot of pictures." The limo driver said giving Bailey back her phone.
"Thank you!" Bailey said.
"Anytime darling." The limo driver said as Bailey & Jacob got in the limo together. He closed the door behind them & got in the car limo & left the airport. Jacob had to go home really quick & freshen up so the limo driver dropped Bailey & Jacob off at Jacob's house. When they arrived they went upstairs to Jacob's room. Bailey sat on Jacob's bed, watching tv & waited till Jacob got ready to go. He was taking a shower. After he was done they headed to this breakfast joint that was downtown. They had took Jacob's car. When they got there it was crowded with lots of people. This was the #1 breakfast place in town so of course there were alot people. When they finally got in they had a table in the corner reserved for just the two of them. Jacob had already called in & reserved the table. This table was away from the crowded people which was perfect. They sat down & began to talk about everything. What happen on tour? What happened while Jacob was gone? Just everything!

"So how was the tour bae? Did you like it?" Bailey asked.

"Yes! The tour was everything. I had fun! The best part was seeeing the crowd light up when I performed & then meeting people. It was awesome!" Jacob said.

"See i told you that's why i didn't want you to miss out on the opportunity to actually be on tour & perform for alot of people." Bailey said.

"I know baby & that's why i thank you for giving me that pep talk cause if you didn't i would have miss out on a good opportunity." Jacob said.

"I'll always be here to give you them pep talks baby. I got you!" Bailey said.

Jacob smiled at Bailey.

"So what happened while i was gone? Anything with Carolyn?" Jacob asked.