Part 53

I was walking down the sidewalk until I ran into someone. I looked up & it was Carolyn. She looked at me & rolled her eyes. This girl has been hating me so much since the day we met. I don't know what her problem is.
"Carolyn?" I said.
She looked at me & rolled her eyes again.
"What?" She asked with an attitude.
"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked her.
"What boy? I have to go." Carolyn said about to leave but I grabbed her arm & pulled her back.
"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked her again.
She was lost for words.
"Just leave me alone.." Carolyn said about to walk off but I pulled her back again.
"Why are you ignoring the question?" I asked her.
"Okay! Okay! Since you want to know why I hate you so much it's because I still had little bit of feelings for you then I seen you with Bailey, the girl that I love, which made me even more mad at you." Carolyn said.
Me & Carolyn use to date a long time ago. For maybe like 3 or 4 months. That's why she was acting crazy the night of the party. She didn't want me to talk to Bailey but, I did though. But I cheated on Carolyn while me & her dated. I just didn't feel the same connection we had when we first started dating anymore so I cheated. But do I still like or love Carolyn? No. I love Bailey.
"Oh. You still have feelings for me?" I asked her.
"Yeah, do you?" She asked.
"No I'm kind of in love with Bailey." I said.
The look she gave me was like she wanted to punch me right in the face.
"She's mine!" She demanded.
"No she's not. She's with Jacob." I said.
"She's not with Jacob, I broke them up well actually my friend did." Carolyn said.
"Well it must of didn't work cause they still together. I mean that's what she told me today." I said.
Carolyn's face began to turn red. I could tell she was mad.
"God Dammit! How? I thought my friend sleeping with him would of crossed the line!" She yelled.
"Wait? Your friend slept with him?" I asked.
"Yeah long story but dammit. Trevor you have to help me break them up!" Carolyn said.
"You know what I kind of want to help you just so I can have Bailey back." I said.
"No but walk with me, talk with me." Carolyn said walking with me.
After walk for about 10 minutes me & Carolyn had an idea.