Part 33

Bailey finally arrived at the place where her & Tai we're going out for drinks. She went inside & seen Tai sitting at the bar talking on the phone. Bailey walked up behind her & tapped her on the shoulder.
"Hold on girl.." Tai turned around & looked at Bailey.
"Oh Hey girl!! Girl I was about to go off. I didn't know who was tapping me on my shoulder like that." Tai said & hugged Bailey tight.
Bailey hugged her back even tighter.
"Hey boo!! Sorry I just wanted to surprise you! Bailey said.
They stopped hugging.
"Girl you looking some good!" Tai said.
"Thanks bae you don't look too bad yourself." Bailey said.
They both laughed & sat down next to each other.
"I already got your drink." Tai said & placed it infront of Bailey.
"Thanks girl!" Bailey said.
"No problem. So what's been going on with you? We got a lot of catching up to do." Tai said.
"I know right. But I've been fine. I'm dealing with Carolyn ass." Bailey said.
"I heard she staying by you" Tai said.
"Yeah she has been staying by me for awhile now." Bailey said.
"Why?" Tai said.
"Okay so supposely her boyfriend well ex boyfriend has been beating up in her so I offered her to stay with me." Bailey said.
"What you mean supposely? He really wasn't?" Tai asked.
"I never knew cause he was saying he never hit her & she said he was. She even showed me the scars & bruises on her arms & stuff." Bailey said.
"Oh well he maybe could of did it & not confessing to it but at the same time you know Carolyn ass is crazy!" Tai said.
They both laughed.
"You know me & her use to mess around." Bailey said.
"Yeah I heard that & she told me too." Tai said.
"That girl is crazy over me that's one thing!" Bailey said.
They both laughed.
"Shaking my head!" Tai said.
"But um I met this boy name Trevor at your party.." Bailey said.
"Oh. Trevor? He's cute. Yall talking?" Tai said.
"No I actually have a boyfriend but Trevor likes me." Bailey said.
"Oh girl who is your boyfriend?" Tai asked.
"This boy name Jacob I met at the movies one night." Bailey said.
"Awwww how he looks?" Tai asked.
Bailey showed her a picture.
"He is cute! Girrrrl I see you!" Tai said.
Bailey laughed.
"But I wanted to ask you do you know anything about Trevor?" Bailey asked.
"Trevor is... odd." Tai managed to say.
"Why you say that?" Bailey asked.
"Because I remember when him & my friend were dating he use to go off on her for no reason. He was crazy. When he seen her talking to another boy he went crazy, he was about to fight the boy. So you better watch out. The fact that he likes you & you have a boyfriend. He might try to fight your boyfriend." Tai said.
"Oh shit you got me thinking twice about talking to him." Bailey said.
"I'm just letting you know. He might not do that with you but I know he did that with friend." Tai said.
"Me & him just got into a argument yesterday because he tried to kiss but I had told him several times that I'm with Jacob. He got mad & left." Bailey said.
"Hmmm."
Tai sips her drink.
"But let's stop talking about me. What's been happening with you?" Bailey asked.
"Things have been going great with me! Extremely great!" Tai said excitingly.
Baileys sips her drink.
"You gonna tell me or do I have to sit here & wait." Bailey said.
Tai laughed.
"Well don't tell nobody this but you know Drake, the rapper, that came to my party?" Tai whispered to her.
"Yeah. Why?" Bailey said.
"Me & him are messing around." Tai whispered again.
"Girl what?" Bailey said loud.
"Girl shhh!" Tai said.
"What? Really?" Bailey asked.
"Yeah. That's my baby." Tai said.
"Do you know how old he is?" Bailey said.
"Yes I know how old he is." Tai said.
"He could go to jail for messing around with you." Bailey said.
"So.. I'm almost 18." Tai said.
"It doesn't matter Tai! Did you & him have sex?" Bailey asked.
Tai didn't say nothing.
"Tai?" Bailey said.
"Yeah we did but it was only one time." Tai said.
"OMG! When?" Bailey asked.
"After the party when everyone went home & he stayed. We went up to my room & we are messing around then we ended up doing it. It was my first time too." Tai said.
"Omg.. Was it it big or small?" Bailey asked.
Tai looked around then back at Bailey.
"Girl why you asking me that... Yeah it was big. It was really hurting at the beginning." Tai said.
"Damn.. Girl I can't believe you!" Bailey said.
"I love him & he loves me." Tai said.
"Well that's good." Bailey said.
Tai & Bailey laughed & chatted some more until Tai had to leave. They left & Bailey went back to her house. When she got home, she hurried & went inside to see her sister sitting on the sofa. Bailey tossed her the keys.
"Thanks again!" Bailey said.
"No problem." Trinity (her sister) said.
Bailey ran upstairs to her room. Carolyn wasn't there.
"She still out?" Bailey asked herself.
Bailey took off all her clothes & put on her pjs. She called Jacob before she went to sleep. He didn't answer. Bailey thought maybe he still is performing.
-Jacob's P.O.V.
"Jacob there is a fan that wants to meet you." My dad said bringing the fan into my dressing room.
It was a little girl & she came ran towards me giggling. She hugged my legs. She was so adorable. I picked her up.
"& what's your name cutie?" I asked her.
She was giggling & smiling so much that she couldn't even get it out.
"Amaya" she finally said.
"That's a pretty name" Jacob said.
She started giggling again. It was so adorable even everyone in the room was giggling & 'aww'-ing too.
"Thank you!" She said.
"Can I take a quick picture of you two?" A girl said who looked very familiar.
"Sure." I said.
Me & the little girl took a picture together then she kissed my cheek & said "thank you". The most cutest thing ever.
"Can I get a picture too?" The girl who took the picture said.
"Sure" I said.
She came over towards me smiling then I recognize who the girl was. It was the girl that was stalking me. I didn't want to take a picture with her but I had too. I hurried up & took the picture with her then her & the little girl had to leave. When me & her took the picture I kept feeling her caressing my side. That was very weird & awkward & I was very uncomfortable by it. What did this girl want? This was like my third time seeing her. I mean I love the support but it is hella creepy! Soon I left after that & got in my tour bus. We were headed to the next city. I was so tired that I forgot to text Bailey & tell her goodnight. I was knocked out cold. I was so sleepy that night. Now that's how you know you put so much energy into doing something you love doing.