Part 30

Just then Jacob called Bailey.

"Shit! Shh.. Be quiet." Bailey said to Trevor.

She answered the phone.

"Hey baby" Bailey said.

"Hey baby, how is it going?" Jacob asked.

"I'm fine. I'm just sitting here with Carolyn. How about you?" Bailey asked.

"Oh I'm fine. I just got done performing. Everything went great!" Jacob said.

"That's good baby. I'm glad it went great for you." Bailey said.

"Thanks baby. But look I'm about to do a meet & greet real quick. I'll call you when I get back to the hotel." Jacob said.

"Okay baby." Bailey said.

"I love you" Jacob said.

It gave chills down Bailey's spine.

"I love you too baby." Bailey said with a smile.

"Bye baby." Jacob said.

"Bye." Bailey said & hung up.

She put her phone in her pocket & sat on the bed & put her head in her hands.

"You miss him?" Trevor asked.

"Yes" Bailey said.

"Awww." Trevor said.

Bailey laid down on Trevor's bed.

"I wish I was on tour with him." Bailey said.

"I'm glad you're not." Trevor said.

"Why you say that?" Bailey asked.

"Because I would have never met you.." Trevor said.

Bailey smiled.

"That's so sweet" Bailey said.

Trevor softly touched her cheek & gazed into her eyes.

"Your something special Bailey. You are. I wish I had a girl like you." Trevor said softly.

Bailey stared in Trevor's eyes & started picturing Jacob for a second then it faded off.

"Awwww thanks." Bailey said with a weak smile.

"What's wrong?" Trevor asked.

"I just miss Jacob that's all." Bailey said.

"Well I'm here." Trevor said trying to cheer Bailey up.

"I know but can I ask you something?" Bailey asked.

"Sure." Trevor said.

"Do you know why Carolyn doesn't want me to talk to you?" Bailey asked.

"Um.. I have no idea actually. She could be jealous." Trevor said with a laugh.

Bailey chuckled as well.

"I don't know why she keeps saying for me to not talk to you.. Maybe because of Jacob. I guess." Bailey said.

"Maybe.." Trevor.

Meanwhile with Jacob.. When he arrived in L.A. He caught a taxi to his hotel room where him & his father were staying.

"Pops I'm in LA" Jacob texted his dad.

"Ight the room we staying in is room #2376. It's on the 13th floor." His dad texted him a few seconds later.

Jacob read the text & locked his phone. A few minutes later the taxi pulled up to the hotel. Jacob paid the man & went inside. Jacob thought the hotel was very nice. He got on the elevator & went to level 13 of the hotel. He looked around for the room. He then seen a girl who was walking down the hallway. He stopped her.