Chapter 1

Shakeya

I was at this old warehouse with OB waiting on Kelly and Jewel. I had to argue with Carlos to leave the damn house.

Good thing my mom had brought our son to me today or he would have tried to follow me.

"Key you know Carlos not wit you chilling wit me all the time." OB said.

He was so cute and for some odd reason I was attracted to him. I didn't tell Carlos OB would be with me tonight because he really would have lost it.

Jewel and Kelly came strolling in and I had to say that Jewel really looked like a cop.

She had on this nice black suit with her hair slicked back in a tight bun. She had on some cute four inch black heels.

"Girl you look ready to lock somebody up."

"I said the same shit when I saw her." Kelly said laughing.

I handed Jewel the fake paperwork along with her badge.

"Damn Key this shit look real as fuck." she said.

I also handed OB his and told him when they got in there to let Jewel do all the talking.

"Kelly and I will be outside in the truck waiting so make it fast. Here is the key to your cop car." I said.

I handed them the keys to a black on black 2017 charger. We needed this to look as real as we could.

"Let's go handle this shit. Look please guys let's not fuck this up and nobody forget that we are all to meet up back here.

In New Brunswick

Rick was on Troop Ave with his crew. He was explaining to them how they were to run up on Aubrey.

"This shit is a grab and snatch. Before we run down on this nigga we gotta make a stop." he said.

They loaded up in their vehicles headed to the hospital to see Matthew.