Chapter 13

Lexi

Desire asked me to come over to her house so that I could ride with her to Kelly's. I showed up cause I didn't want Desire to think I had an issue with her.

"Hey Luv." Desire said when she opened the door.

I followed her inside to the kitchen.

"You got it smelling so good in here. How are you? I see that belly is getting bigger." I said rubbing her belly.

"I am ok. I can't wait to have this baby. Lexi I have missed you and I'm glad you are coming out tonight." she said.

Since everything that happened with Jasmine, Desire and I have gotten close. I really just felt uneasy being around Shakeya.

"How is August?" Desire asked.

"I wouldn't know cause I haven't seen him or heard from him. He went down to New Orleans six months ago and that was it. He keeps the bills paid but we don't talk."

She looked kind of sad about it. "I think its for the best. He never was really over you." I added.

She gave me a half smile and went back to cooking.

Desire

I thought her and August were doing well. Maybe its because of Chase.

"So how is Aubrey?" she asked me.

"He is great. He is excited he is about to have a son running around. He has been a great help with planning the wedding. We are in a good place right now."

I must admit I was very happy. After all that drama with Matthew finally behind us things have been amazing.

"OB!" I yelled for him.

Him and Aubrey came running. OB has become like another brother to me.

"Wus good you ok?" OB asked looking nervous.

Lexi and I just started laughing. These two looked so silly.

"She fine OB she just called you." Lexi said cracking up.

Aubrey was rubbing my belly kissing my face.

"Can you guys please take all this food to the car so I can change and get out of here."

"Don't yell like that. I thought your water broke. Come on Aubs lets get this stuff to the car." OB said rolling his eyes.

I kissed my soon to be husband and went to change so I can head over to Kelly's.

I couldn't wait to talk and eat with my sister's and my cousin. I also couldn't wait to see Raven and meet her friend.