Chapter 36

Shakeya

I pulled up to the hospital to see a shit load of fans just across the street. They were holding posters and signs.

I parked and got out. I was taking Cj out when people started yelling my name.

"Shakeya! Shakeya!" the crowd yelled.

I just went into the hospital. When I got to Aubrey's floor there were lots of people.

I went to the desk when I walked up to me.

"Shakeya can we talk?" OB asked me.

I signed my name and Cj's. "No there is nothing to talk about."

I went to Aubrey's room and Miss Sandy was there.

"I can come back."

"No sweet heart. Stay talk. I will talk Cj to get ice cream." she said.

Cj started clapping cause he heard ice cream. I hugged Sandy and kissed Cj.

I sat in that chair and just looked at him. I started crying. I never cry this much. Hell the last time I cried this much I was pregnant.

"Aubrey it's me Shakeya. I know I give you hell all the time, but I need you to wake your ass up. Your kids need you and so does Desire."

I held his hand. "Aubrey I need your advice. I fucked up and had sex with OB. I am so mad at him right now, but I still like him. I love Carlos but I am so torn. Please get up so you can give me advice."

"Shakeya I love you. I need you in my life." he said.

When I looked up it was OB on the other side of the bed. Was he listening to me?

"You don't know what love is. You lied to me. You didn't tell shit about knowing this girl. I can't trust you. You let her call you O'Brien, so you have a personal relationship with her."

I had to tell him how I really felt. This was just to much to deal with today.