Chapter 19

Aubrey

We were in the hospital waiting to find out what was happening with Des and the baby.

"Aubrey what the fuck is going on bro?" Shad asked trying to calm himself down.

"I don't know. I don't even know why Kima came here. Let alone why she would tell Desire a bunch of bullshit lies."

The doctor came in. "The Family of Desire." he said.

We all walked up to him. Just then Chico came busting threw the door.

"How is she Shad?" he asked.

"She is stable, but she is not out of the woods yet. The baby is fine. He is in the nursery. He is healthy and rather big to be born early." the doctor said.

We all breathe a sigh of releaf. "How the fuck did this happen?" Chico asked.

Everybody just looked in my direction. "I'm going to see my son."

I went to the nursery and there he was right in front. He looked just like me when I was a baby.

My mom was at the house with the kids. I felt the tears rolling down my face.

"He is so handsome." she said.

When I turned around it was Kima.

"What the fuck are you doing here? Why the fuck would you send my fiancé into early labor?"

"I wasn't trying to Aubrey. I just don't get how you could not answer me when I told you I was pregnant!" she yelled.

I didn't know Shad was standing behind me. "What the fuck did that bitch just say?" he asked.

The nurse said we had to leave with all the shouting. We all went back to the waiting area as Lexi, August, and Shakeya came in.

"Is Desire ok?" Lexi asked.

"They said she is stable but she is not out of the woods yet." Lovely said.

I felt the hate and the anger in the air. This was about to get ugly again.