Chapter 7

Desire

Aubrey left said he had some business to handle. I still haven't seen Shakeya since we had that talk the other day.

Kelly hasn't been around and my dad said he talked to Jewel yesterday.

I had just put the kids down when my phone rang.

"Hey baby when you coming home?"

He was talking to someone in the back ground.

"I'm on my way now love. I just needed to take care of something's." he said.

We talked for a few more minutes than we hung up.

We had started planning our wedding again. I was so excited about it. I couldn't wait to be his wife.

Drake

I felt bad not being a hundred percent honest with Desire, but I gave Key my word I wouldn't discuss anything with Des.

"Yo." I said answering my phone.

"Have you heard from Shakeya? I been calling her no answering it's like she vanished bro." Carlos said tripping out.

From the time I have come yo know Key I have learned that if she is hasn't told everyone what she is up to it's for a reason.

"Nah bro I haven't heard from her but if I do I will make sure she hits you."

He didn't have to worry cause she was coming home tonight.

Matthew

That nigga came in here trying to in timidate like I was gonna be scared.

Shakeya came back down so I knew what was up. The Spanish girl had already put plastic down on the floor.

She pulled out her gun.

"Any final words?" she asked me.

I just spit blood at this bitch. You think I'm going to beg for my life hell nah.

"Do it already bitch!"

I heard the gun cock and I felt the gun up against my head.

Then I heard a voice I wasn't expecting.

"Key she wants to talk to him." she said.

I knew she wouldn't let them just kill me.