Chapter 20

Shakeya

"First off why the fuck is this bitch here? Didn't Lexi beat ya ass bitch?"

I didn't get her point for coming here.

"I never wanted this to happen to Desire. I just want Aubrey to take  care of my baby when he or she got here." she said.

I started walking towards this bitch when Carlos grabbed me. I could tear this bitches head off her shoulders.

"Bitch that's not my baby! Stop telling people that! I never fucked you unprotected." Aubrey said.

"Boom! Bitch be gone before you need a fucking doctor!"

Lexi ran around everybody and she almost had the bitch but August caught her just in time.

Kima

"So you are gonna stand here and let these people think I am lying."

I started crying cause I don't know this man standing here right now. I have heard of this Aubrey but I have never experienced this man before.

OB came in and I knew he would tell the truth.

"O'Brien you know tell them I have been fucking Aubrey every time he comes to Miami. You and him were just at my house a month ago."

Everybody looked at him and he looked like a deer caught in head lights.

He didn't even get a chance to answer when Shad punched Aubrey in the face.

They started fighting. Shad was slamming Aubrey all over the waiting room.

Hospital security came and made OB and Aubrey leave.

"Bitch you better follow before you get fucked up again." Lexi said.

I just left. When I got outside Aubrey was still in the parking lot on the phone.

"Bitch you the reason for all this shit! Why the fuck couldn't you just stay your ass in Miami!" he yelled.

Raven pulled up wit Biz and Chase.

"Aubrey you a piece of fucking shit." Raven said.

She looked over at me. "Why didn't you tell me? It looks like I knew, like I planned this shit with you!"

"I'm sorry Raven. I never meant for this to happen."

I just fell to my knees crying. I was here in California all alone with no one.

"Chase take her to the hotel. I will talk to you later." Raven said.

She walked into the hospital and I got up and went with Chase. I never meant for this to happen I pray that Desire is alright.