Chapter 37

Shakeya

"As much as we talked and chilled at no time did you tell me about this girl. You told me everything else that I never told Des. Why not about Kim?"

He had that dumb look on his face.

"She didn't matter at the time. I never thought, look that night in PA plays over and over in my mind. I really have feelings for you. Not trying to run game and I know your situation. I will talk to Carlos if I have to." he said.

I wasn't bout to do this with him. "There is nothing to talk to him about cause whatever it was is over."

I got up just as Sandy came in with Cj. "Miss Sandy let us know if anything changes. Come Cj."

I left cause I just couldn't. As I was driving home I just couldn't help but wonder.

When I got home Cj was sleeping. Desire was on the couch sleep with the baby and Shad and Carlos were talking.

"No change. I'm going to lay him down." I said going upstairs.

I was going to tell Carlos before OB could.

OB

She doesn't understand. Sandy was out in the hall talking to the doctor. I sat there and looked at my brother laid up in this hospital bed.

"Aubs I don't know what the fuck I got myself into. She is so different from any woman I have ever dealt with."

I wish he would wake the fuck up. My phone was vibrating. It was a Miami number so I answered.

"Yo."

"Kima is still there in California. Why do I have to find out what is happening on the fucking news OB?" she asked.

I didn't feel like dealing with this right now.

"I haven't had time to call you."

"No need to. I'm on a flight as we speak. See you soon." she said hanging up.

This was the last thing that we needed. Well the last thing I needed.

"Shit!"