Chapter 9

Desire

I pulled up to the house that Shakeya was holding Matthew at.
Shakeya opened the door with a upset look on her face.

"Make it fast Des." she said leading me down to the basement.

He was chained to a pole and he looked pretty beat up.

"Matthew. " I said kneeling in front of him.

He looked up at me with his one eye swollen shut. He smiled at me like he was happy I was here.

"You wanted Ricky to kidnap my children's father. You were gonna harm my fiancée thinking it would make me want to be with you."

His smile disappeared as fast as it had come.

I got even closer to him and whispered in his ear.

"You will never be able to hurt me or Aubrey."

He looked up at me with fear in his eyes. I put my gloves on and walked over to Shakeya.

I took her gun and turned around and put three bullets in his head.

I handed Shakeya back her gun. "Now do what y'all need to get rid of the body and get home cause Carlos is loosing it."

Ricky

I followed Desire cause I didn't believe that she didn't know where Matthew was.

I followed her out to some house in PA. I didn't hear any screaming or yelling.

She didn't take any food in side like she was feeding someone. She just went in and came out twenty minutes later.

"Fuck is going on?" I asked myself.

I got out when I saw Desire pull off.

I went up to the door when a white boy came out.

"Ayo fuck is you doing around here?" he asked.

Before I could answer out came this bad ass Spanish girl that looked like Cardi B. She was bad as hell and I was caught up.

"Damn ma wus good?" I asked her.

She walked up to me and put her arm around my neck. I felt something bite me then it went dark.

"OB help me get this muthafucka to the basement." Jewel said.