Chapter 15

Raven

I pulled up to Kelly's house ready to turn all the way up. I told Kima all about the girls so she was excited to meet the girls I call family. She really couldn't wait to see Desire.

I just walked in with Kima behind me. "Hey Ladies!"

Everyone embraced me even Shakeya's crazy bipolar ass.

"Raven you look great girl." Desire said.

"Who is this pretty chocolate bitch?" Shakeya asked.

"Excuse me." Kima said.

"Don't get offended she calls everyone bitches." Lovely said.

"This is my friend Kima. Kima this is the gang." I said.

"Hello you must be Desire I heard so many great things about you." Kima said.

Everyone looked at each other kind of weird. "Ok let's take this to the living room." Kelly said.

We were laughing eating and just catching up on good times. All the ladies that could drink were drinking.

"So Desire you almost due boo. You done after this?"

"Your pregnant by Aubrey?" Kima asked.

We all just looked at her like of course.

"Who else would she be fucking pregnant by?" Shakeya asked.

Kima

"I was just asking."

I don't think they were digging me to much, but I felt now was the time to speak to her.

"Desire I have something to tell you. I know Aubrey very well. I am pregnant by him too."

Everybody just looked at me like I just dropped a bomb.

"Why the fuck do y'all keep bringing these bitches around me! Raven what the fuck?" Shakeya said standing up.

"Bitch get the fuck out of here!" Lexi said pulling me up out of my seat.

"Let her explain. She is pregnant so don't put your hands on her." Desire said.

"Fuck that shit Des! One of these bitches always poppin up. I will be back." Shakeya said storming out.

"Let's go talk." Desire said.

We out outside by the pool. It was just me and her. I was finally gonna get to tell her my truth.