Chapter 11

Desire

"Bitch no! When did this happen?"

I know that Key and Carlos were in love, but I had no idea that she was even attracted to OB in that way.

"When we were in PA. Des it just happened and I don't regret it. Hell I want it to happen again." she said.

This bitch just floored me. I can't believe she is thinking of doing it again.

"He is just so cool and he makes me laugh Des. We just kick it and he excites my mind and my body." she said.

"Is Carlos not making you happy anymore?"

She just sat there for a second like she was thinking about things before she answered.

"He doesn't do things like he use too and I get it cause we are parents now, but I'm still a woman. He doesn't even acknowledge that Des. OB notices when I change my hair or when I wear new perfume. He makes me feel sexy." she said with a sparkle in her eye.

"Shakeya I love you but I think you need to talk to Carlos before you just completely give up on y'all relationship."

She just gave me that look that i have come to know so well.

"I guess Des. I'm not going to mess wit him again. If you notice I have been keeping my distance from him and your house." she said.

I just had this feeling that this was going to blow up into a big ordeal.

"Did you use protection at least?"

She gave me that bitch really look.

"Of course I used protection. I'm not a dumb bitch Des." she said.

I pray that Carlos never finds out about this.