Check In

Hey my book worms just dropping in to see how you guys are loving the story.

I know it's post to be Happily Ever After but I had to give you some more crazy.

As you guys can see this story will be going into a book five. Hope you guys don't mind a book five.

That damn Aubrey just can't keep his dick in his pants.

Sometimes I go back and I read the chapters and I be passed off about the shit that be happening. 😤😡

Shakeya is truly a fan favorite. I actually based that character after my sister Karee ( don't tell her 😂) cause she be ready to tear some shit up.

Little fun fact I was going to kill the character Shakeya off, but once she started becoming such a big part of the books I couldn't do it.

I love her too guys. Well I hope the first 17 chapters have been giving you guys life and I will be giving you 17 more chapters before I end book four and head over to book five.

I will see all of my lovely book worms at the end of this book.

If you have any questions for me drop them in the comments and I will answer cause I do read you guys comments.

I will be making an announcement tomorrow night that i think you guys will love.

Stay tuned for the rest of this craziness with Kima who I think is a rather gangsta bitch to show up and drop a bomb like that. Desire better call Maury to find out if Aubrey is the daddy 😂.

Thank you to my new book worms as well as my book worms that been here from day one. Y'all started wit me from the bottom now we here.

I ❤❤ you guys 💋💋😘

Keyz Doinwell