Chapter 6

Matthew

I laughed at this clown ass nigga. He had a bitch doing his dirty work. Shakeya was a ruthless bitch always has been. She betta pray I don't make it out alive.

"Nigga you funny. You got this bitch doing you dirty work for you."

The nigga backhand me. "Muthafucka don't ever disrespect a female in my presents. Let alone a female that's part of my family. You brought this on yaself. I just had a question for you." he said.

Now this nigga got fucking questions.

"Bout Desire? She always gonna love me nigga and im always gonna love her and if she was here right  she would take care of me. She only choosing you cause you got her knocked up. If she would have never lost my baby nigga you would not even be a factor right now."

That must have pissed this nigga off to the highest level.

This nigga started throwing blow after blow to my body. I felt when my rib cracked. I didn't scream out I just laughed.

"Kill me already!"

Aubrey

This cocky Muthafucka. I only lost it cause in the back of my mind I felt he was right.

I asked myself that question over and over.

Was she only choosing me because of the kids?

I stood up and fixed my suit. "Key finish this nigga and make sure his family can't find his remains."

Now I was about to go back home to my woman and my kids.

This nigga could die a slow terrible death.