Chapter 34

Shad

It's been two weeks since Aubrey has been in a coma. Some how TMZ got the story and all the news outlets so Desire has been dealing with that.

She is back and forth to the hospital. She has even taking the kids up there so they could talk to him. He still hasn't been having any movement.

I got to Shakeya's house to find Desire and the baby sleep on the couch.

There were cards and balloons everywhere from everybody.

Nicki, Jhene, Big Sean, Lil Wayne, and few others have been up there to see him and they have came to the house.

Sandy has been trying to help out with the kids to keep herself busy. Even Jay Z and Beyonce sent their support. Fans camp out across the street from the hospital.

"Hey bro." Carlos said.

"I'm glad she is actually sleeping right now. This shit here is crazy."

"Man tell me about it. I had to get some of pops guards to keep TMZ the fuck away." Carlos said sitting down.

Shakeya came in with a sleeping Cj in her arms.

"No change. I'm going to lay him down." she said going upstairs.

Damn Aubrey wake the fuck up.

Dawn/Raven

Back in the last place that I ever wanted to be in life. I could hear people screaming and banging.

"You have a visit." the guard said opening my door.

I was on twenty-four hour watch. For some reason Dawn was trying to fight her way back to the front.

When I got to the visit room it was Shakeya sitting there with her son Cj.

"Key how is Aubrey? How is Desire?"

"Aubrey is in a coma. Desire is a fucking wreck. What happened that day? Why did Dawn come up." she asked.

It was time for me to explain. I rather tell it to Shakeya than anyone else.