Chapter 27

Aubrey

This is bullshit. Desire took her ring off and sat it on the table. Losing my family over some bullshit.

I was just sitting there when Shakeya came in the room.

"Aubrey what the fuck! Is this really how this shit gonna play out?" she asked.

"Key I never had unprotected sex with her. This shit don't make since to me."

I was so confused and frustrated. I wanted to go on a rampage.

"How the fuck is she saying you are the father?" she asked.

"She either knocked up by somebody else or she had to take my sperm out of the condoms. I know it seems like I'm reaching but I know I wrapped up every time."

Desire was saying she was done. The only woman I wanted to be with forever is done with me.

"Well let's go. Let's go talk to this bitch and find out what it is. Desire is never gonna take you back unless you can prove to her that you are telling the truth." Shakeya said.

I didn't want to talk to Kima right now, but I had no choice.

Shakeya

Why am I helping Aubrey? I have no fucking clue. I just feel in my heart he is telling the truth.

"What is happening with you and OB?" he asked.

The question caught me off guard so I kind of swerved.

"Nothing. I liked him cause he just noticed things that Carlos hasn't lately. He makes me laugh."

"He really likes you Key. He just isn't into wrecking people's relationship's." he said.

I don't know how to feel about him right now. I'm passed because he knew about Kima, but I still like him a lot.

"It don't matter it's done."

We pulled up in front of the hotel Kima and Raven was at. Now it's time to get answers.