Chapter 14

Kelly

"I don't get why you have to have your little ladies night here." Shad complained.

He wasn't to thrilled about it but shit he would get over it.

"Just go to the basement. We are going to be up here in the living-room. Or you even have the option of the pool house." I said to him.

He looked at me like I was crazy. "Fuck it." he said going to answer the door.

"Ya guest are arriving! Hey Cuddy." Shad said kissing Lovely on the cheek.

All I heard was Lovely laughing and Shad stomping up the steps.

"What is wrong wit Shad?" she asked still laughing.

"Girl he mad cause we having our ladies night here. He will be alright."

Lovely and I was just chopping it up when she said something I hadn't thought about.

"Girl I wonder how awkward it's gonna be between Shakeya and Lexi." Lovely said.

I hadn't really gave that any thought. "Well is Lexi coming?"

"Des said that she was coming with her. So she gonna be here." Lovely said as Shakeya came strolling in.

"Who gonna be here?" she asked.

"Everybody bitch! I thought you had the kids."

"Girl Carlos came home and took over so I came early to help you set up." Shakeya said.

Lovely

"Shakeya Raven just landed she said."

She just shot me a look like girl please.

"Fuck Raven. In still not the biggest fan of that bitch. She may have helped us out wit some shit, but the bitch still rubs me wrong." she said.

Kelly and I just started laughing. "I can't wit this crazy ass bitch. She can't stand no fucking body." Kelly said.

"Fuck both of you hoes." Shakeya said giving us the finger.

We laughed some more as more people arrived.

Desire walked in with Lexi and you could feel the vibe in the air change when she saw Shakeya.

"Eeeooooooowwwww!" Jewel's crazy ass said making us all bust into laughter.

Hopefully the energy will change back to a good vibe. I do not wanna be a witness to a murder.