Chapter 12

Shakeya

I just don't know if I can not fuck OB one more time his shit is good for a white boy.

"So have you talked to Lexi?"

Desire just looked at me kind of funny.

"Yeah. She seems to be kind of keeping her distances from us." she said.

Now see shit like that sends up red flags for me.

"Do I need to pay her a visit?"

Desire just laughed. "No Key!! Don't make my water break."

Shit I was dead ass serious. This girl could out us all to the cops. I dont have time for the bullshit.

"Well is she going to be in your wedding or just a guest?"

"She is a braids maid cause you know you are my maid of honor." Des said eating up my damn grapes.

"I know that's right. If I wasn't I would have shot the bitch that would have been."

"It's something wrong wit you." Desire said.

I had to laugh cause she wasn't lying.

"Are you coming to ladies night at Kelly's house tonight? Bring ya stuck up ass sister so I can keep an eye on her."

Desire was texting with a smile from ear to ear. Had to be Aubrey's smooth talking ass. I threw a grape at her.

"Damn Key. Yes I will be there and I am trying to get Lexi to come. Raven is coming with some girl from Miami. Lovely is post to be there too. Let me go so I can start cooking. You keeping the girls still right? Aubrey will come get them." she said kissing her kids.

The nerve of this bitch. She left and it was just me the girls and CJ.

Meanwhile in Miami

"Girl we gonna miss our flight if you don't come on ." Kima said to Raven.

Raven was taking forever to bring her ass on.

"Girl you can't rush perfection. Plus it's gonna be good to see Desire after so long." she said.

Kima had her own reason for wanting to go to California and that reason was Aubrey.

She had been fucking wit Aubrey on the low for so long without anyone knowing. He was paying her rent and giving he Dick everytime he touched down in Miami.

She had told him she was pregnant and now she hasn't talked to her, but he is still paying her bills.

"Are you ready now?" Kima asked.

"Yes girl. Bae we gone." she said finally walking out the door.