Chapter 28

Raven

Shakeya told me her and Aubrey were coming to speak to Kima. I am actually glad that they are cause I can finally talk to her as well.

"Kima!" I called for her.

She came downstairs looking like she wasn't feeling to great. "Yes Raven." she said sounding defeated.

"Aubrey and Shakeya are coming by to talk with you."

Before she could respond there was a knock at the door. I let them in and I prayed it didn't go left.

Aubrey

I looked at the woman that use to ease my mind when I was stressed, now is the source of my stress.

"Kima I know for a fact that every time we had sex I used protection. Are you sure that is my baby your having?"

She looked at me like she hated the ground that I walked on.

"You just popped in and out my life whenever you wanted. You even chased away men I tried to date to get over you. Then it all stopped." she said.

She wiped away her tears. "You flaunted your fiancé around. You announced a wedding then you announced you were having twins. I had to watch all of this. The man who laid in my bed damn near every night for seven whole years! You were giving someone else the life I wanted with you!" she said angry now.

"Kima all you ever were to me was sex nothing more. You never meant anything more to me than that."

I know it was cruel of me to say but it was true.

"The last time you came I saved your sperm. I was hurt and I was angry. I put your sperm inside me like my friend told me to and it worked." she said.

"Oh bitch you are fucking crazy." Shakeya said.