Chapter 40

Alexandria

I knew he would run to Desire once he knew I was coming. He is just so fucking predictable.

"I see you were coming to announce I was coming."

"How the fuck did you know Des was here?" OB asked.

"Carlos and I go back. Once I found out Desire here was his sister I figured she would be here."

"How the fuck do you know my husband?" a pretty dark woman asked from behind us.

This must be the hoodrat Shakeya. She is pretty, but you can tell she is nothing but I carbon copy of me.

I laugh. "Carlos how long have we known each other? We can get into that later. I came to talk to you about Kima."

Shakeya

This bitch got me fucked all the way up. I came around the couch and Carlos stood up. He knew I would drag this fake ass wanna be rich white bitch.

"First off what you need to do is go back where the fuck you came before you get hurt."

She laughed again. "Anyway Desire I am friends with Kima. It's sad the way you had to find out but she was in a relationship with Aubrey. O'Brien knows cause I use to date him." she said looking at me.

I just looked at him with a hatred that he will never understand.

"Bitch we know and we don't care. You must be that trifflin dirty ass friend that told her to take his sperm out of the condom. It's bitches like you that make it hard for real bitches like us."

I'm ready to beat the shit out of this bitch.

"Carlos was once my man. Until he saw ya little hoodrat ass and fell in love." she said standing up.

This bitch just called me a hoodrat. "Bitch I got your hoodrat."

To be continued........