Chapter 16

Kima

"Look I never meant to come here a blow up your whole world. Once I told Aubrey I was pregnant he stopped talking to me."

I could see the hurt in her eyes.

"When did it start?" Desire asked.

"I met Aubrey when he came to Miami during his album release of Take Care. I had just moved here from the Dominican Republic. We partied together and he would come see me everytime he was in Miami."

I stopped to take a sip of my glass of water.

"When was the last time you saw him?" she asked.

"The last time I was with Aubrey was a month ago when I told him I was pregnant. I am now three months and he will not return my calls. He does still pay my bills."

I took out my phone and showed her the some recent picture of my rent check.

She had tears in her eyes and I felt like shit cause I know about all the things she has been through with this man.

"I just want him to take care of his responsibility. I didn't come to hurt you or destroy your family. I knew the only way he would respond is if I spoke to you."

Meanwhile at Desire's house....

I pulled in that driveway like a bat out of hell. I hopped out the car leaving the door open.

I busted in the house with my gun in hand.

"Aubrey get your dirty ass out here now!!!"

Aubrey, Shad, Carlos, August, and OB all came running from the back of the house.

When they saw I had my gun locked and loaded they knew shit was about to get ugly.

"Key why you yelling and got a gun?" Shad asked.

"Aubrey you been fucking some hoe ass bitch from Miami named Kima! Now the bitch sitting at Kelly house telling Desire she having ya baby! You betta explain some shit or it's about to be a double homicide tonight!" I said taking the safety off my gun.

The look on his face let me know he was guilty. Now here we are again dealing with another bitch and Her Beef.